Top or Bottom

Once again it's like Dave's tedious link.:bigsmile:

Only took me 8hrs and 70 odd replies but as usual it doesn't matter how you get there as long as you do.:noworry:

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

I think BF is scouring the t'interweb for an answer.:D

Haha,sussed:embarrest:feckin hell i can remember covering this topic on one of the courses,but i cannot remember the answer till i stick my head in the course notes tomorow,so you can mark me down on that one sir:embarrest:haha

Just back from the local and this threads gettin better,or am i drunker,BTW was a long walk up hill to get home glad I started at the bottom:D

Think you must be blitzed digsie.

Haha BF, it's not so easy now is it. That's exactly what I thought when I realised the question's that were coming my way. It's amazing how much knowledge we have on this forum and how much attention to detail we would afford the more complicated aspects of our trade yet we forget the simple stuff. I'm hoping it's more human nature rather than we are all thick c@nts either that or I will need to edit my post on another thread.:eek:

It'd be a shame to post the actual answer, till a few more have fallen on their spanners:idea::cool:

To be perfectly honest I would only be posting a best guess as I've lost the question and answer paper which was multiple choice but I will hold off from even that until the morn.:embarrest:

Think you must be blitzed digsie.

Not blitzed but them Jaeger bombs are nuts,thank feck Im finished til the new year.:sick:

Finished work btw not drink:cheesy:

They are nuts, how come your finished so early?

Flyin to scotland tuesday have to collect my tools in the morning early,trust me Id rather still be out but I have to listen to a higher power,THE WOMAN:sad:

Don't mess with the vat man and her who must be obeyed. Are you flying up to be with family?

Aye me the woman and her 2 young brothers,hardly drank all wknd and its still too much,grrr,wait til i get up there.Need to drink macallan love have to keep warm ye know...

Her family are all Elgin.Misread your question,no surprise really...

A sole board on a intermediate hard surface under a single standard, should cover a minimum of 450mm x 220mm :blink1:

On soft surfaces under a single standard, the minimum should be, 765mm x 220mm;)

A sole board under 2 standards should cover a minimum of 1.5mtrs x 220mm.

Before you all say the width of a board is 225mm, yes it is, but the 220mm minimum allows for any factory discrepancies, in the making of the board.

Fcuk me animal I was just about to say that, you took the words from my typing finger :eek:

My Actual response was going to be , Sole pad should be 2ft long or bigger by boards width or approx 250 to 300 inches squared.

But im now sticking with my first answer :nuts:

A sole board on a intermediate hard surface under a single standard, should cover a minimum of 450mm x 220mm :blink1:

On soft surfaces under a single standard, the minimum should be, 765mm x 220mm;)

Before you all say the width of a board is 225mm, yes it is, but the 220mm minimum allows for any factory discrepancies, in the making of the board.

Spellings come on a treat. Or was it copy and paste?

I don't care if it was pasted or not he was still the only man on here to answer it promptly. A lot of heads hung in shame I would imagine. :laugh:

Perhaps not.:idea:

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Knowing where to go and get the answer is just as important as being a know all.;)

First on google perhaps.

If you read the threads on here then you will know i have just done my Part 1 with Simians, so i can bore the tits off anyone with guidance, regs and legislation, mind you i could do that before i went on it.

Lets start a new one, whats the minimum size of a base plate and the shank. :nuts:

If you read the threads on here then you will know i have just done my Part 1 with Simians, so i can bore the tits off anyone with guidance, regs and legislation, mind you i could do that before i went on it.

Lets start a new one, whats the minimum size of a base plate and the shank. :nuts:

come down the yards mate we don't use them:nuts:

Top Bottom