Causing Damage - taking responsbility

I came to this forum looking for some advice, and I have to say I am shocked at the vitriol aimed at me simply because I have health issues, claim disability benefits and live in a council flat. For all you know I could be where I am because I stepped on a mine in Afghanistan or something.

Celticbhoy, how would you like it if I said you were nothing more than a potato eating terrorist sympathizer? It would make me ignorant to do so, and I wouldn't do such a thing.

Before I go, I'd love to know one thing. I've always wondered whether, as it's such a macho male environment, whether there is such a thing as the 100ft high buggering club in the scaffolding fraternity? Not that way inclined myself, just curious to know if the rumors are true.

omg how would you come to that conclusion tg????what connection would potaoes and terrorism have to do with a little old scottish scaffolder?? may i say we have all had our sport\fun with you,YOU WERE A GOOD ACT BUT NOW YOUVE BEEN ON TOO LONG time to take your meds or trim your disfigured bushes,gaday chump.

I came to this forum looking for some advice, and I have to say I am shocked at the vitriol aimed at me simply because I have health issues, claim disability benefits and live in a council flat. For all you know I could be where I am because I stepped on a mine in Afghanistan or something.
Celticbhoy, how would you like it if I said you were nothing more than a potato eating terrorist sympathizer? It would make me ignorant to do so, and I wouldn't do such a thing.

Before I go, I'd love to know one thing. I've always wondered whether, as it's such a macho male environment, whether there is such a thing as the 100ft high buggering club in the scaffolding fraternity? Not that way inclined myself, just curious to know if the rumors are true.

if that were the truth my friend you would be getting fukc all, just like the rest of the lads who do their duty and come back to nothing (if they're lucky enough to come back), because sponging w@nkers like you have emptied the coffers.:mad:

Ok, last message honestly, I did come here looking to learn more about scaffolding as my building is being caked in it. Though I'm prone to being a bit of WUM sometimes, so no offence meant or taken. You do a very difficult job, and I've been somewhat in awe of the guys doing the work here, dangling off poles 60 ft high up and carrying the heavy equipment like they're peices of straw.

All the best.

omg how would you come to that conclusion tg????what connection would potaoes and terrorism have to do with a little old scottish scaffolder?? may i say we have all had our sport\fun with you,YOU WERE A GOOD ACT BUT NOW YOUVE BEEN ON TOO LONG time to take your meds or trim your disfigured bushes,gaday chump.

Come off it celticboy, we know that your known as semtex around the sites :D

thats my cover BLOWN now ian thanks a lot....ps they say its easier and cheaper to use fertiliser tg would know more on that issue im sure than me though.

Celticbhoy, how would you like it if I said you were nothing more than a potato eating terrorist sympathizer?

haha, cant stop laughing. Don't know how CB feels about it but I would suggest you would get your heid kicked in round this way for even thinking it. I honestly tried to empathise with you but whilst that off the cuff remark was actually quite funny, I don't think you realise how offensive a remark like that means to a wide range of people. As for a returning war hero you should actually hang your head in shame for even trying to mention these men in the same breath as your own.

Mon the Scaff's.

were did that one come from cb,and claiming to be disabled,then slandering us all as well as mocking the injured soldiers.
if this is a wind up which i strongly think it is then have a good look at yourself and maybe try and find another trade as you are a disgrace to scaffolders,if you are indeed one.
NOW FECK OFF AND TRY YER LUCK ELSEWERE YOU LOWLIFE PEICE OF SCUM

your experience sounds about normal.
I witnessed scaffolders playing football in a back green where they had a job on, the lawn and the borders were ruined. they then built a cabin out of boards when it started to rain, also they built a big fire . The finale was to murder a pigeon.
So maybe things could havee been worse for you
Sorry to hear about your energy thingy

piss off graeme 123 and go and give yer pal trampled garden a hand,or take on popeye and have a real laugh:eek:

wind up went to far id say also tg dont ever forget the lads you mention are giving their lives to protect people like yourself end of.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

I witnessed scaffolders playing football in a back green where they had a job on, the lawn and the borders were ruined. they then built a cabin out of boards when it started to rain, also they built a big fire . The finale was to murder a pigeon.

you sound as much a pr1ck as the idiot who started this thread look what you have written you tit utter pish.

You got a job or just a perverted scaffolder watcher, get a life you sad pr1ck

to anybody interested. joined the site a few days ago and made a comment. since then all i have had is abuse. i wont be coming back ,

to anybody interested. joined the site a few days ago and made a comment. since then all i have had is abuse. i wont be coming back ,

We will miss you, don't know if I can carry on, life will just feel empty without you.:cry:

erse.

Lol just read your comment about scaffolders killing a pigeon - greame123 -
You joining this forum has got to have been a dare or delusional. I honest cant believe your comments were serious, that or you wander around forums dripping misery. Good luck on the treatment you obviously are taking or need old chap.

I am not being rude but perhaps you should not join a specialized forum that has no interest to you professionally or personally.

He might get a better response over at scaffmag, full of poofs and nancy boy's over there.:idea:

Actually, whores, poofs and junkies.;)

That will give the moderators something to think about.:D

You will notice I added a thanks to this comment, i'm sure you will be missed :D

Top Bottom