Causing Damage - taking responsbility

Sounds like you should be posting on the local councils website.If you get as many replies as you have had here you could be well on your way to be re-housed while the building work is carried out.Surely you dont feel safe in your home if you have rubble etc falling outside your door & a hole in your ceiling isnt the best thing for anyone....Contact the council..

Probably I'm being a bit unfair on the scaffolders. The main contractor and the council themselves have left me as the guy at the bottom of the burnt out building, out of the loop, left to suffer constant building noise for 8 hours plus a day, unable to leave my home sometimes because there's rubble falling down outside my door. Left with a hole in his hallway ceiling from the a leak from the fire damaged water tank that took them two and half month to stop, despite me calling them every other day, telling them there's something leaking upstairs, only to be told not to worry as it's just residue water from putting out the fire. Left with a kitchen ceiling damaged from the water that came down from the firemen's hoses, which is being pushed closer and closer to collapse because of crashing and banging going on above it.

I'm gonna change my name by deed poll to the guy at the bottom of the burnt out building. GABOBOB for short.

Now you are starting to think like a scaffolder, welcome to our little group :nuts: :nuts:

Yes, moving out is an option, but I live in one of the best streets in Camden Town, with a little back garden, which my cats love, and anywhere I ended up would be worse, and if I moved out even temporarily, I doubt I'd ever be able to come back, as the council will then have the whole house empty and I'm certain they'd do everything to stop me or the people upstairs moving back and try and sell it - the complete house would probably be worth getting on a for a million. It's the ultimate damned either way scenario.

Probably I'm being a bit unfair on the scaffolders. The main contractor and the council themselves have left me as the guy at the bottom of the burnt out building, out of the loop, left to suffer constant building noise for 8 hours plus a day, unable to leave my home sometimes because there's rubble falling down outside my door. Left with a hole in his hallway ceiling from the a leak from the fire damaged water tank that took them two and half month to stop, despite me calling them every other day, telling them there's something leaking upstairs, only to be told not to worry as it's just residue water from putting out the fire. Left with a kitchen ceiling damaged from the water that came down from the firemen's hoses, which is being pushed closer and closer to collapse because of crashing and banging going on above it.

I'm gonna change my name by deed poll to the guy at the bottom of the burnt out building. GABOBOB for short.

Even a squatter would`nt live in those conditions LOL

I'm glad you seem to be taking our advice in mate, just speak to the main contractor. Most of the time we are given an address and a rough description of what needs doing. And sometimes we don't even get a proper address, we get "go past the postman, then you'll see and a black and white cat on your left, turn right and go past the woman with the pram".

True Flinty.We had a job last week,the gaffer said we would never find it so we followed him.Drove past a house with the solar panels firms van on the drive & ended up about 4 miles further on.Boss stops his car & says he cant remember where it was...REVERSE...If some of our Bosses cant remember where jobs are how the f*ck are we supposed to find the right house..

a hope the squatters move in and the dale farm folk and romany gypsies bulgarians albanian sex traffickers,hatian refugees the lot you deserve all these and more for your constant whineing and moaning.

Yes, moving out is an option, but I live in one of the best streets in Camden Town, with a little back garden, which my cats love, and anywhere I ended up would be worse, and if I moved out even temporarily, I doubt I'd ever be able to come back, as the council will then have the whole house empty and I'm certain they'd do everything to stop me or the people upstairs moving back and try and sell it - the complete house would probably be worth getting on a for a million. It's the ultimate damned either way scenario.

good job i ante scaffolding round there i fooking hate cats shi!!ing everywhere there worse than seagulls atleast they cant sh!t in your plant pots now so the scaffs have done you a favour:laugh:

get off the keyboard and get oot in the garden you fecking pest,this stuipid thread has got more posts than real issues that affect our lives and employment.
this is a scaffolders forum feck off to gardeners world or whatever,ive had enough you perishing besterd;)

get off the keyboard and get oot in the garden you fecking pest,this stuipid thread has got more posts than real issues that affect our lives and employment.
this is a scaffolders forum feck off to gardeners world or whatever,ive had enough you perishing besterd;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Post of the week Daftscaff!!!!!!!!!!!

a hope the squatters move in and the dale farm folk and romany gypsies bulgarians albanian sex traffickers,hatian refugees the lot you deserve all these and more for your constant whineing and moaning.

Well, what a pleasant little man you are.

I'm doing the front garden to fulfill a promise I made to the old lady who lived there, and make it nice for her and her son - who nearly died in the fire - for when they come back. I'm about to go out there again and plant a rose by the moonlight while you're watching Coronation Street alone because you probably haven't got a girlfriend - people with chips on their shoulder tend to be overly pre-occupied with gypsies and Bulgarians.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Actually, I'm just here waiting for paint on the railings to dry before I do go gardening, but I think I have uncovered a deep problem at the heart of our society. All the builders working upstairs are Polish and Romanian. They are working hard, very hard, while being respectful. Most of the people who have ever done work at my place have been English, council workers. Their workmanship is so poor that I no longer call the repairs centre and try and do everything myself. I'll end up pulling the ceiling down and doing that myself probably.

I bet on here there's a lot of moaning about all the Poles and Romanians taking all the jobs, but the truth is you need to take a hard look at yourselves and think about how you conduct yourselves. You all admit you are happy to bomb gardens - where as a Pole would carry all the poles down and not moan about it.

Last edited:
No disrespect intended but you are talking complete cr@p TG.

You came on here looking for advice and you end up by telling people on here to take a long look at themselves and questioning their workmanship and attitude to work??

Go and watch your railings dry you sad little man.

look mate and im being nice this a forum for scaffolders to talk about everything to do with scaffolding and catch up with old mates not for people with nothing better to do than complain so i suggest u fu ck off meant in the best possible way :mad:

Trampled, it's still light enough to do your gardening in Camden is it?

VERY GOOD TITMARSH IF I KNEW WERE YOU STAYED AND WAS A GRASS I WOULD STICK YOU IN TO THE SOCIAL BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR LIKE IS WHAT IS REALLY WRONG AT THE HEART OF OUR COUNTRY,FIT ENOUGH TO DO SOME BUILDING REPAIR WORK NOT TO MENTION THE PRUNING AND WEEDING.YOU ARE A PARASITE WHO SITS IN HIS COUNCIL HOUSE FREE OF CHARGE WITH ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO FANNY ABOUT WITH HIS GARDEN.I ON THE OTHER HAND WORK AWAY FROM MY FAMILY TRYING TO CHASE THE WOLVES FROM THE DOOR AND PAY TAXES TO PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE.
ONCE AGAIN FECK OFF YOU PARASITICAL PERISHI:eek:NG CANT

I think this is Phil181 trying a James-Pearson:amazed::amazed:

Its some cant at the fanny,trying to get me with the foreign workers.british jobs for british workers

Top Bottom