Causing Damage - taking responsbility

Calm down lads this is one of our own at the wind up. I for one quite enjoyed it.

Ok, just thought I'd come back and fill you in. Spoke to the main contractor and he said all damage will be rectified at the end of the build. And he assured me the scaffolding would not be bombed down, as only cowboys do that nowadays, so everything is sorted as far as I'm concerned.

Good to hear :amuse:

Seriously scaffolders are the legion of the lost and the damned..... don't hang about here if you don't need to be. I'm sure this has been an interesting insight for you.

this thread should become a sticky the amount of posts its getting ffs

its not me AOM i can swear on my kids lifes,some of ti was no bad but talking of soldiers with injuries does get to me:mad:

I think you're a bit jealous because I started a thread which has had lots of replies and stimulated debate, and you've never been able to do that. Starting threads is like pulling birds, you've either got it or you aint. And I get it all the time.

Would anyone like to see some pictures of the scaffolding? I must say I thought it made an impressive sight as I came home from my shopping today.

are you peter stringfellow?:laugh::laugh:

its not me AOM i can swear on my kids lifes,some of ti was no bad but talking of soldiers with injuries does get to me:mad:

I didn't think it was you Daftscaff just thought big happy was a bit conspicuous with his absence. Either way, a good bit of fun.

I think you're a bit jealous because I started a thread which has had lots of replies and stimulated debate, and you've never been able to do that. Starting threads is like pulling birds, you've either got it or you aint. And I get it all the time.

Is this guy sure...?

Top Bottom