Causing Damage - taking responsbility

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ&feature=related]For A Few Dollars More (Theme by Ennio Morricone) - YouTube[/ame]

Were all Doomed the SF has been alinated by Pussy's, Daftscaff you are bang on the money.. not paricipating much Cos the cracks *****.......................................

TG, please fek off and join a brickie's forum. You have had some really good advice by members of this forum, and it does not seem to sink in. Please take your meds!!!

Ok, just thought I'd come back and fill you in. Spoke to the main contractor and he said all damage will be rectified at the end of the build. And he assured me the scaffolding would not be bombed down, as only cowboys do that nowadays, so everything is sorted as far as I'm concerned.

:eek: Im partial to the odd bit of bombing, if i can get away with it, lol. :eek:

As I said Jason, like fags in a packet from 40 feet up.:cool:

"TUT TUT " lads and in this day and age of HSE , you would never catch me bombing , but if you did i would deny it point blank ;)

You know the score Phil, I was referring to my younger days when working for someone else. I don't think I could do it now, you loose it if you're not at it.;)

we only bomb and dont wear harneses at weekends coz unlike the bu!!s!it brigade we cant book our selfs in like some and stay at home unless you ave a good manager but!!! then it still cost ya lol!!!!

Bombing, or let down by gravity? I say let gravity work!! don't get caught lol

Bombing, or let down by gravity? I say let gravity work!! don't get caught lol

didnt get broken fingers for nothing!!! just dont catch gear against a wall it hurts really hurts:bigsmile:

didnt get broken fingers for nothing!!! just dont catch gear against a wall it hurts really hurts:bigsmile:

lol dico, nothing like chaining up with a broken finger or two, or your'e on the rope, "stop moaning, get me my gear up here."

TG, please fek off and join a brickie's forum. You have had some really good advice by members of this forum, and it does not seem to sink in. Please take your meds!!!

I think you're a bit jealous because I started a thread which has had lots of replies and stimulated debate, and you've never been able to do that. Starting threads is like pulling birds, you've either got it or you aint. And I get it all the time.

Would anyone like to see some pictures of the scaffolding? I must say I thought it made an impressive sight as I came home from my shopping today.

haha, now I know you are a scaff, and I think I know who.

The only one's he has is from his big rig.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Hello, I'm not a scaffolder. Just have a couple of questions to ask some.

I live in a basement flat of house that's being scaffolded at the moment due to a fire in the upstairs flat. And was just wondering what most scaffolders would do in the event that they dropped their ladder on someone's hand made wooden planter and damaged it.

In my experience, it seems to be the case that scaffolders will all stick together, all deny doing it, and tell me I can't prove anything. They seem to be very well rehearsed in saying this.

Also, if you had to remove a lot of tree branches in the course of a scaffolding job, would you chop them up and remove them yourselves? Or leave it for the poor guy who lives at the bottom of the aforementioned burnt out building, who has nothing to do with the erection of the scaffolding, and has some energy restricting health problems.

you should ave got off your arse and moved them then because if they got broken then that means some one must have triped over them so i think you are very luck that no one is putting a claim against you and yes you are liable if some one trips over your stuff on your property . so let me clarify this for you you left something out that very nearly caused an accident . I must admit it is very nice of you to come on this site and apologise to the scaffolding comunity for very nearly causing an accident but you didnt really have to all us scaffolders have big hearts and are all veary forgiving just make sure you dont do it again. so just remember . if you are persuing this you may be admiting liability if some one has been hurt . This type of answer usually work when i get blamed for some thing i didnt;) do

Last edited:
Would anyone like to see some pictures of the scaffolding? I must say I thought it made an impressive sight as I came home from my shopping today.[/QUOTE]

Which bag did you have in tow today helping you jerk yourself off as you imagined all those nice scaffolders working on your hovel

Top Bottom