Causing Damage - taking responsbility

It was like that when we got here

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

It was like that when we got here Pal

Well, I have to say, the attitude I've found here and with the scaffolders who did the damage is very similar to that of these ferral kids who go around mugging and vandalizing things. "You can't prove it was us what done it!" You, and they, seem to enjoy the thrill of doing damage and getting away with it.

ferral kids lmfao!!!!! make them more tea next time:laugh:

you cheeky *******,how dare you come on here and start slating when you basically have no proof whatsoever.
not everyone working on a scaffold is a scaffolder,and you must have had notice of the work being done,claim the builders insurance.
i do fair bit of gardening myself bud and its now more orr less autumn the flowers will have started to wilt,never mind eh theres always the spring;)

Nowt better then ruining a lovely flowerbed

Well, I have to say, the attitude I've found here and with the scaffolders who did the damage is very similar to that of these ferral kids who go around mugging and vandalizing things. "You can't prove it was us what done it!" You, and they, seem to enjoy the thrill of doing damage and getting away with it.

Was the scaffs name Akrim:bigsmile:

Ferral kids lol, been called many a name but this one is new. can't wait for the follow up to this thread, when the lads striking it have finished.

Welcome to the forum trampled garden, as you already would have realised by now most scaff's myself included don't appreciate accusations without proof. We like many others always state on estimates, "Move it or Loose it." You have lost it and your next step should be the main contractor on the job who may sort you out with a sweetener, they are a wee bit more gullible than scaff's and have to spend the next couple of months working close to your home.

One thing for certain you will get no joy on here or the scaff's on site.

I'm a council tenant, an impoverished and ill one. I can understand scaffolders going to rich people's homes and trampling on their gardens, but it's not fair to do that to a poor person with health problems, whose left living in the basement flat of a burnt out Victorian terraced house.

They've left a ladder in my garden and I'm going to chain it to something and sell it on ebay, how much would one of these big orange ladders get?

And when they come to dismantle it, I'm going to film the whole thing so I have proof of all the damage they do.

Don't bother it's already too late. If it's as bad as that there should have been a dilapidation survey carried out then a direct comparison made at the end of the job. Instead of stealing a scaff's ladder who might well also live in an impoverished flat, talk to the main contractor to sort it out.

I take it the scaffs wont get a cup of tea and a biscuit when the job comes down......:sad:

If that's the case I would park the motor a few streets away.:amuse:

i think if you nick the ladder you will get new health problems
How much would I get for the ladder then? It's not a one man job, it's a moderately sized company doing it. The building's been scaffolded on three sides, extending 5ft - it's an end of terrace - and they were putting a temporary roof on it today - corrugated metal sheets.

Can you be honest with me and tell me what's going to happen when they take it down? They're going to throw it down into the garden aren't they? It's just too tempting not to. If that's the case, I'd rather go out there and trash it myself than see that happen.

Top Bottom