What has happened to this place?

That's it start as you mean to go on!

Olympic gold medal 'banner'!

Ha ha I don't think jess Ennis could beat you!

I think your wrong- about ruling with an iron fist, is what I was going to say but I dropped my iPad . You have however shown your true colours, I'm considering taking you off my Christmas card list.

I think your wrong- about ruling with an iron fist, is what I was going to say but I dropped my iPad . You have however shown your true colours, I'm considering taking you off my Christmas card list.

Well, that's you banned, matey.

Anyone else want to exclude me from their xmas list?

For the record, I like cufflinks, RL socks and chocolate coins...

I am wrapping them now phil,as you speak you still wearing those pink socks:laugh:

Where's hswt when you need him. I've been the victim of a random banning by a self appointed forum dictator. I was like his "wing man" last night but he's obviously out beating his numerous lackeys tonight when I need him

Where's hswt when you need him. I've been the victim of a random banning by a self appointed forum dictator. I was like his "wing man" last night but he's obviously out beating his numerous lackeys tonight when I need him

weve all seen it goose dies marra :toung:

HSWT cannot help you now.

Unbelievably, he's been the victim of identify fraud, and he's frantically trying to sort that out so he can go back to the UK and sit his part 1.

HSWT cannot help you now.

Unbelievably, he's been the victim of identify fraud, and he's frantically trying to sort that out so he can go back to the UK and sit his part 1.
I'm shocked, how on earth did anybody get hold of his details. He's so secretive

I beleive hes still trying to learn the words to (God Save The Queen) theres no radios in Algeria:laugh:

It's as if somebody got hold of his details off a random forum and then faked his identity . But he's never been in trouble, he has no enemies. How could this be ? Your right phil ,it's a mystery alright

IVE SUSSED IT
JONNY AND HSWT ARE ONE AND THE SAME
ITS AMAZING HOW CLEARLY YOU CAN THINK WITH NO BOOZE
THE WAY HE KEPT THAT GOING WAS UNBELEIVABLE A TRUE WALTER MITTY :eek:

Deep apologies dangeruss. Internet problems here for a while I was thinking I was banned.
I am well aware of the rebel phil181's overthrow bid. I liken him to those usurpers in 3rd world countries who wait for the legitimate leaders backs to be turned before trying to take control. Take him at your peril look at Egypt.

Only just catching up with this thread.

Admin - as the events unfolded over the weekend I was really feeling gutted for you, knowing that you would be walking into all that on Monday morning.

There was a really sensible thread (HSWT started) about how to move forward with the advent of the schizophrenic troll. I think we all thought not feeding them would do the trick.

However, when you get a troll of a different nature turning up, who knows the forum and when you won't be around, that's when it all turns very bad.

I think the fact that many accusations were fired at you personally, Admin, for the way you find yourself having to react to events was quite disgusting.

All the scaffs here, posting or not, this forum is for you and it amazes me that even after Admin has posted what he has at the top of this thread, you have allowed certain parts of the thread to go nasty and downhill.

This forum is one of the only independantly owned forums on the net - you should consider yourselves lucky that you aren't trying to pull your stunts on a sparks, tilers or plumbers forum - you'd be off, no arguement, banned IP, legal threats for if you ever return.

Admin has been incredibly lenient (I should know!) but some of you don't know the difference between craic banter and just nastiness. I think 14 mods are fine and the 3 to decide on a temporary ban is a great idea. It shouldn't matter if someone is a mod or not. No one should be worrying that what they may say could be moderated - if you're thinking that, don't say it! Simples*!

Now, think on! It's getting colder and you'll be staying in more. This forum is free and can be fun - make the most of it!

ulike other trades , scaffolders never seem to stick together ive noticed this over the years, it will never change there is a lot of back stabbing in scaffolding you just have to grit your teeth and get on with it the competion for jobs are to strong and everyone looks out for number 1. i have got many people work on blue book jobs in the past, but when i have phoned for the favour to be returned it never is, you learn by your mistakes i have and now look out for me and my traveling gang only, shame but its the way it is.

ulike other trades , scaffolders never seem to stick together ive noticed this over the years, it will never change there is a lot of back stabbing in scaffolding you just have to grit your teeth and get on with it the competion for jobs are to strong and everyone looks out for number 1. i have got many people work on blue book jobs in the past, but when i have phoned for the favour to be returned it never is, you learn by your mistakes i have and now look out for me and my traveling gang only, shame but its the way it is.
Never a truer word spoken.
Done the same in the past myself and when it comes to the crunch, its the old 'I'm Alright Jack' attitude after doing them favours.
Unfortunately I will be keeping my cards close to my chest in the future.
:(

Top Bottom