What has happened to this place?

I think he should too as my opinion has always been fook others this is one for the scaffs and if they don't like it they can all go fook.

It's not our banter that's the problem, we all know what is enough said.

I would be gutted if the forum was to close , i log on just about every night.
I have met some Real good lads on here and have been given help and information very hard to come by else where.
Admin can you give us moderators the power to give a member a temporary ban until you can make a decision about them your self , that way we can get them straight of the forum ?
I wish you all the best which ever decision you make and thank you for putting this forum together in the first place as there are lads here i would never have met otherwise .

Best wishes

Phil.

Listen, you left yourself wide open and even then you could have either ignored them and gone on quite successfully under the radar which was quite funny for a time or swallowed your pride and retracted any daft statement that we all make from time to time.

The fact we went from that to this is a disgrace and no one is going to come out of it looking rosy, time to sort it.

Well ally as u know im a banned member but i think its unfair that i get repeatably banned and the other w an ke rs dont

Fair play is all i want

To many gays and grasses on here

Dont ruin it for everyone scaffy,it's well documented your dispute with a couple of other members on here,can you not keep it off here for the rest of the lads sakes?there's many a good scaff on here who'd be gutted if the forum got pulled:(

Ok, did you read admins first post on this thread?

Quite simply admins not going to want to put up with this,so he'll pull the forum,end of:(

Neither are on the forum now. How do you see this being resolved?

Ok mate if u like both are here as u know

How do u want to resolve ??

I honestly think it has now gone too far. You know Steve has been up here to train me and the boy's and also had a few beers with him in the early days of the sccr so I count him as a mate but I really could shake the pair of you.

Ideally, retract your post which we all know was pure banter and yes he took it hard but he is in a different position from us working a lot with the young team. Work is why we are all here and nothing can be allowed to jeopardise that.

I for one would be gutted if the forum was to close it has become part of my tool kit as much as my spanner.with many snippits and info being exchanged....it is a shame when the few spoil it for the many. An excellent way to exchange ideas anlearn new tricks...but i do agree that in its current gormat its doomed, due to the trolls & child like behaviour on an allmost nightly basis....i would rather pay a membership fee and keep those out that dont wish to, bit drastic i know but when u have to put ur money where your mouth is -sometimes it makes u think before you put ur foot in it and lose ur money.

So u think thats acceptable for stev and ian to slag me my kids and my misses off then yeh

Fair play u paid for training waste of money we discussed this before

Fair play no argument with u but dont be a turncoat

No I don't, that is a fekin disgrace as well. I'm not picking sides and I don't want to be a referee so I won't post any more on this thread but I do think the forum is worth supporting and will offer it where I can.

As the forums most trusted and respected member, I feel the only sensible way forward is to appoint me as the sole director of moderating.

I am the only chap with the fresh-faced good looks and unrivalled scaffolding knowledge to make this the No1 destination for 'cyber scaffolding' guru's worldwide.

Vote for me as your new 'chargehand moderator' and I will crush the evil dissidents and occassional bizarre odd-ball, with an iron fist...

Scaffy or Steve Gregory's part 1 or whatever you call yourself. Every post on this thread has been for the benefit of the forum yet your input to this has been your typical do-nut, can't let things lay, posts. Bore off down the pub get a couple of top-decks inside you and let everyone there deal with your sheepbrain 'im hard as fook me' nonsense...

As the forums most trusted and respected member, I feel the only sensible way forward is to appoint me as the sole director of moderating.

I am the only chap with the fresh-faced good looks and unrivalled scaffolding knowledge to make this the No1 destination for 'cyber scaffolding' guru's worldwide.

Vote for me as your new 'chargehand moderator' and I will crush the evil dissidents and occassional bizarre odd-ball, with an iron fist...
I will start by being the 1st to vote phil,you are just the man for the job:laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

You've got a black pussy, nuff said :laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

But I like ruling with an iron fist :(

fisting.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

You've got a black pussy, nuff said :laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

fisting.jpg

Well VLLB,i must say thats a great start to the evening:laugh:

Top Bottom