What has happened to this place?

no doubt he will return tonight
i wonder who else might turn up,i will have to get the misses to bring in some nelsons as friday night is generally fight night on the forum ;)

I thought she had fecked off mate? You may have to get her a Xmas pressie now! Its raining in Qatar so you are well off out of it. I failed my fingerprints so cant go to work for at least a week. Happy days.

she came running back HSWT with Christmas on the Horizon i can see an alterior motive.I may have to kick off now that you have planted the seed.
cheers mate your watching my back
THATS WHAT I CALL A REAL MODERATOR
LOOKING OUT FOR THE WELFARE OF YOUR MEMBERS ;)

Let's be honest, we all don't need spoon fed, you can usually spot a troll from 500 paces. The off topic discussions are what makes the place, any heavy self-regulation and you would be as well shutting the place as it would be as boring as. This is not linkedin or twatter or any other tinternet forum to promote your professional image, it's one of the few for just plain scaffolders.

By all means, restrict new members to say 50 posts before having the right to start a thread as surely by that time we will all know their intentions although that wouldn't have stopped all. The main problems lately has started from one incident, surely we don't have to go over board.

wondering why i had a post with absolutely fuckall wrong with it , taken off , by one of the moderators , it must be cause the questions i posted where too hard to answer , this place is a ******* joke , this forum would be as well being restricted to the 12-25 people who seem to think they fuckin run it

Stledger i removed your post , not because the questions are to difficult to answer but because this is not the thread to post all the questions to a scaffolding exam,

You are more then welcome to post these questions and invite answers as is anyone here just not on this thread thats all , this thread is from admin to inform people that the forum will close unless things change on here so please lets keep it for peoples opinion on that subject ;)

Top Bottom