What do you do when your not scaffolding?

Reams of paperwork for me as well just signed on for the first time in my life, so im searching for another job, but at my age it will not be all plain sailing:eek:

Bring it!!!

can I be in your team?:unsure:

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Reams of paperwork for me as well just signed on for the first time in my life, so im searching for another job, but at my age it will not be all plain sailing:eek:

Sorry to hear that GM. Don't mean this to be cheeky or patronising but if it's your first you are probably due for a wee break anyway. Still hope you get something soon.

That's my lad on the right Al, and it was taken on the Carneddau range of mountains (which are on the Northern tip of Snowdonia National Park looking out over Anglesey in the background

Looks magic, maybe get the wee man a suit the same colour as his mates next time though.;)

under the water if the weathers bad and above if its nice

Attachments

• DSCF0133.jpg
    DSCF0133.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0018.jpg
    DSCF0018.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 4
Your right off your nut SP, is that really you in the pictures or are you doing a Dell boy on top of the hill waiting for a call from your car phone?:laugh:

No messin Al 100% me...

Attachments

• DSCF0017.jpg
    DSCF0017.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF0023.jpg
    DSCF0023.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF0026.jpg
    DSCF0026.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 3
Naw, don't think I could do that if I am honest. The diving looks the dogs though. What kind of plane was that in the first pic?

One things for sure. Not ALL of us scaffs are weed-smoking, braindead pis$heads. Some really interesting past-times on this thread.

There is a lot more to life than chucking it up then chucking it down your neck John, I learned that pretty early doors.

the paraglidings really easy Al ...u just stand on top of a high spot ,point it into the wind,take a couple of steps and ur airbourne,getting to cloudbase is a great feelin, once you've had ur fun of the wind dies down ,head back down ....simples with a bit of practice u fly around for a few hours then land a few feet from where you took off, its only a bit of fabric held together with string so bung it in the car and go to the pub afterwards lolo, personally still prefer the diving though

the paraglidings really easy Al ...u just stand on top of a high spot ,point it into the wind,take a couple of steps and ur airbourne,getting to cloudbase is a great feelin, once you've had ur fun of the wind dies down ,head back down ....simples with a bit of practice u fly around for a few hours then land a few feet from where you took off, its only a bit of fabric held together with string so bung it in the car and go to the pub afterwards lolo, personally still prefer the diving though

Just keep an eye out for migrating geese lol:eek:

haha, theres no way he is getting a bird strike with a name like southern poofter.:laugh:

its not the birds you gotta watch out for ...a few years ago while in the grand canyon i actually shared a thermal with the biggest eagle you av ever seen in ur life, but over here ur more likely to have a airprox with light aircraft...thats when u find the true colour of adrenaline is BROWN LOLOL

Yea mate,that was off maderia,and i was connected to a 750lb blue marlin,fish of a lifetime;)

are the reels in that fishing trip in ratio to the fishermans kite,ya skinny ******* ;):D

under the water if the weathers bad and above if its nice

sp what training do you need for them use to see 100 in the village of the head every year and allways wponder how to get it to it oor was it juat a case of jumping off the garage with a sheet then it progrest :laugh:

Lol,yes them reels are feckin huge mate,and they cost around a grand each,i needed all 18st of me to haul that b*gger out,i dont know who was more shocked,me or the fish when he clocked me and my mate:laugh::laugh::laugh:

started at 5 with the sheet technique then progressed lolo

tbh it can take a long while to get ur licence as its very weather dependant i did mine in 1998 - in hours about 12 but that relates to weeks of sitting on the hill waiting for the wind to come on, a long weekend if the weathers good will see you to the 1st EP (elimentry pilot) then about another 16 or so to get ur CP(club pilot) then loads more hours of tests and such will get u to AP (advanced pilot) so u can start going cross country -thats when the real fun starts
although you can always do the loony tunes wayand buy one off ebay for £200 and teach urself lolo many have tried

Top Bottom