What do you do when your not scaffolding?

That beach looks pukka ! Where u at have spanners

Sweet mate i take it your based out there now then - better then brighton

Down in Kent at the mo,in a static caravan. Caravan is right behind the site clubhouse .Wot a fekin raket. Im sure its the General doing one of his love songs.

Thats slanderous Fred when ive finished singing most of the audience have tears in their eyes :D:p

I love nothing better than doing fek all and when i say fek all i mean feet up against the wall staring at the celing fek all

When I was younger, and fitter.... I shot foreigners.

Not like that, I played paintball for a team. We competed against others in the UK leagues then would attend an annual event when all the French, Germans, Norwegians and even the yanks came over for a good scrap. Good times. Lost of paint, trophies and the odd injury. Then the recession hit and all the money fell out of the sponsorship.

Now I'm a boring b*****d.

Whole different world Fred , UK waters can be cold and the Viz ability not great at times , but the Lobsters , Crabs, and Scallops make it worth while , never dived in Whitstable but the Goodwin sands has a lot of Great wrecks to dive.

Sure your not standing next to a sewage outlet :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Done a bit of snorkling in the pacific,could stay down for about a minute,amazing world and crystal clear.

Snorkling or snorting?

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

When I was younger, and fitter.... I shot foreigners.

Not like that, I played paintball for a team. We competed against others in the UK leagues then would attend an annual event when all the French, Germans, Norwegians and even the yanks came over for a good scrap. Good times. Lost of paint, trophies and the odd injury. Then the recession hit and all the money fell out of the sponsorship.

Now I'm a boring b*****d.

That's what I want to do. A proper hobby!!!

When I Was Younger And Fitter I Did Shoot Foreigners, But Now Im Older And A Bit Like Bagpuss I Go Shooting Geese And Pheasants, And Fishing For Trout And Salmon. Not Quite Goose Green But Never Mind.

Top Bottom