trebble handrail

images

Unfortunately for them. Palace fans can't run that fast.

Last edited:
images

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Now this thread is better.

Just when I thought this thread was finished.:laugh::laugh:

And i heard a rumor that the Briton lads run the palace all over town, not a good day to be a palace fan

When has it ever been a good day to be a Palace fan? Apart from a couple of days in April/may 1990??

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Thought you'd have preferred 500 Rubber Jonnies so you could keep Roger Nutkins happy.

Is that to make some protective wet weather gear so Roger can work in the rain?

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

71 posts ffs

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

I love it when someone hijacks a load of bollox thread.

I can't believe you sit there counting up the posts. You have too much time on your hands. FFS get a life you sad cants.;)

Had a presentation on TG20:13 last night.

Lots of changes we already knew about:- treble handrail is now law, double toe board is now law, sheeting to ANY scaffold is mandatory, ladders on scaffolds are now banned etcetera.

Also, a few interesting new rules:- base plates must be galvanised, dolphin bracing to be made illegal, minimum standard spacing on an access scaffold is now 1.80m, ALL scaffolds must now be earthed & and temporary roofs must have shrink wrap as side sheeting (monarflex has been outlawed) loads more changes besides that, too.

Interesting times ahead...

I heard that you have to supply toliets on the second lift and a bench on every lift for the offshore lads who cant cut it on the street

lets break the monotiny and somebody (prefferably hswt) make a hitler video as the forum is pretty pish at the moment.
feck me we had what looked like a good ding dong going to happen with jakdan which never materialised.sort it out boys;)

lets break the monotiny and somebody (prefferably hswt) make a hitler video as the forum is pretty pish at the moment.
feck me we had what looked like a good ding dong going to happen with jakdan which never materialised.sort it out boys;)

What was the ding dong?
I am resting from videos for a while mate.

jakdan called somebody a **** and the guy responded by saying he would **** him ===along they lines
the hitler was good but your 3 was enough leave on a high like porridge,faulty towers etc;)

I WAS HALF EXPECTING HAPPY FINDS OUT HES A FRENCH FROG:eek:
SO AS YOU SAY LEAVE ON A HIGH;)

I've just heard that the HSE are planning a massive crackdown on double handrails and single toe boards from April onwards.

Also, they will be checking that all scaffolds have an external staircase every 10m. Only a public fire escape staircase is acceptable under TG20:13!

The HSE are going to be issuing £10,000 on-the-spot fines for any scaffs that don't comply.

Don't get caught out lads.

I've just heard that the HSE are planning a massive crackdown on double handrails and single toe boards from April onwards.

Also, they will be checking that all scaffolds have an external staircase every 10m. Only a public fire escape staircase is acceptable under TG20:13!

The HSE are going to be issuing £10,000 on-the-spot fines for any scaffs that don't comply.

Don't get caught out lads.

10 grand on the spot fines? That wont be a problem i am sure most scaffolders always carry at least that around in their tool bags.

The HSE recently issued an on-the-spot fine of £5,000 to a scaffolder who was wearing fingerless gloves!!!

This is set to increase to £10,000 when these new laws are introduced next month.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

21's have also been banned from 2014

I like the look of this new octoharness, with all the frogs, lanyards and attachments. I'll have room for my saw, screwdrivers, scissors and sellotape.

Top Bottom