The Scaffolders Forum Awards 2012- Nominations!

ive got a 25 year old glengoyne which is dearer to me than my wife
THATS NOT REALLY SELLING IT IS IT

Yes yes the Bushmills travels well, happy?:rolleyes:

ive got a 25 year old glengoyne which is dearer to me than my wife
THATS NOT REALLY SELLING IT IS IT

No it's not but I know exactly what you mean. Celebrated my old mans 80th with a few of them my brother still has the wooden cask it came in. The occasion was immense but to be honest it wasn't my favourite tipple.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Aom n green in the same sentence!!
Oh it gladdens the heart!!

How did the bhoys get on tonight, last I heard they were 2-1 down, think a scoring draw would have done them.

Yes yes the Bushmills travels well, happy?:rolleyes:
Yes

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

No it's not but I know exactly what you mean. Celebrated my old mans 80th with a few of them my brother still has the wooden cask it came in. The occasion was immense but to be honest it wasn't my favourite tipple.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

How did the bhoys get on tonight, last I heard they were 2-1 down, think a scoring draw would have done them.
2-1 at end
Be a bit nervy next week

when you can spell WHISKY you can slag me NICK :eek:
I WAS GOING TO SAY WE HAD KISSED AND MADE UP BUT I WOULD PROBABLY GET ACCUSED OF BEING ROBERT

NOMINATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED!

So stop PMing me nominations, they won't count. Enough members and posts have been named as worthy enough in the time, so now I will sort through and only the top 3 of each category will go on to the voting. Voting will open by next week.

I have tried getting a celebrity to hand out the awards but no-one seems to want to be associated with us. Funny that.

Good luck everyone nominated!

I heard a whisper at the top secret moderator unit that all prizes have been divided amongst the fourteen after it was decided that only moderator votes count:D:p

Is it too late to have this entered for post of the year/
I realise that I am nominating myself but moderators can.

Just got back to the hotel to find the two 8X8 towers still lying all over the room. Apparently the chambermaid doesnt hold a CISRS card. The porter said to me "Sir are you a Scaffolding Manager?" When i replied in the affirmative he walked off muttering "arselicker obviously you were useless on the tools".

Is it too late to have this entered for post of the year/
I realise that I am nominating myself but moderators can.

Just got back to the hotel to find the two 8X8 towers still lying all over the room. Apparently the chambermaid doesnt hold a CISRS card. The porter said to me "Sir are you a Scaffolding Manager?" When i replied in the affirmative he walked off muttering "arselicker obviously you were useless on the tools".

It's true, that was a QUALITY post.

Top Bottom