The Scaffolders Forum Awards 2012- Nominations!

fair play to most of the lads on here, ive always found out what ive needed too and i see lads get help day in day out, hats of to you lads!

Aom and Phillio will take some beating, marra always has something interesting to say ,cant always understand it but usually get it after a few reads. Teeside's stream of posts must count for something,I would think he has had more views on threads posted than anyone. Flinty, Oxford's marra has toungue in cheek humour,and Ian xxx with uno numera thread of all time,keeps us all amused between searching forums,and an easy route for knocking up yur post count. John le manc and Swifty as most patriotic.Godfather Neil who started the forum and put so many in touch. Many more contenders. I will be back.

Fred needs to be in there lads for being one Genuine sincere geezer and his contribution to the SCCR ;)

Thanks Philio,but my contribution to the sccr has been not up to scratch recently Im afraid. Hoping for better things to come, and respect to all the main drivers of the sccr. You know who you are.

Still speak to him from time to time even if he is not posting.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Fred needs to be in there lads for being one Genuine sincere geezer and his contribution to the SCCR ;)

Here Here.

He makes a not too shabby tin basher an awe.;)

Will do, just think he has been busy lately.

There should be an award for most usefull computer tips/teacher,even when i accidently do something,i cant remember how i did it:wacko:and everytime i turn it on i swear it's all configured differently:cry::huh:

haha, Ian would win that one hands down. Wouldn't mind a wee sit down with him for an hour or two myself.

Times ticking by lads and to be honest I've not had that many PMs.... :huh:

Just to clarify one category, the best post. I really need a specific post, and a link to it if possible. For example I will give you a sneak peak of a couple of nominations for that so far to give you an idea:

VLLB has been nominated for this:
- http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolders-forum/17598-where-find-scaff.html#post164627

Markus 1986 has also got a nomination with this:
http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolders-forum/21480-whos-gaffer-2.html#post215347

Got to be honest Flinty, I have a memory like a sieve, individual posts like that just don't stick out in my mind.

Any other suggestions to help out the old codgers?

Exactly, I would struggle to remember half of them but yet come off this forum splitting my sides laughing.

ive gotta get somethiong for actual responses to frunky boy
or is that really a disqualification ;)

Top Bottom