The Scaffolders Forum Awards 2012- Nominations!

whats ur address huggy ,, ive somethin here for ya ?

10 DAYS LEFT TO GET YOUR NOMINATIONS IN!!!!

A reminder of the category's!

Best new member
This must be someone who joined this year (2012) and has made at least 1 post! Nominate those you think has added to the forum

Outstanding contribution
This is for those members that are truly dedicated to the forum, a regular poster who is almost integral to the forum now

Best thread
Simply, what has been the best thread this forum to date. This thread can have started at any point in the forum history

Most pointless/worst thread
What to you has been the most pointless thread ever started, or the thread that really achieved nothing

Best post
Which individual post in your opinion, is worthy of a nomination. Funny, witty or just maybe pure genius.

Most pointless/worst post
And which post was been so worthless and meaningless that it's also worthy of an award

Best Avatar
Who's avatar or many avatars are a rise above the rest?

Funniest member
Which clowns would you like to nominate as the most hilarious

Most helpful member
Who here is always there greeting the new members and helping those with inquisitive questions?

What about
1-Most gay member
2-Member banned for the silliest thing whilst p*ssed on friday night
3-Most easy to wind up member
4-Member who's posts are a complete yawn-fest member
5-Most spelling mistakes in one post member
6-Most mind dullingly boring thread ( has to include sg4:10)member
7-Most thanked by Admin member (bum lick)
8-Member who you you would like to see under a bus the most
9-Award for the worst photo in the "photo bit"... that black fella wins my vote his scaffold was mad of sticks !
10-Member who is most likeley to be arrested for being a sexcase

Just a few thoughts of mine in between writing a method statement for tomorrow morning.

what about one for most pms sent in the 1 night
i havent been on because i thought i had a stalker,but he was at it with everyone by the sounds of it

what about one for most pms sent in the 1 night
i havent been on because i thought i had a stalker,but he was at it with everyone by the sounds of it
So thats Rob3rt then ? I don't know what worse, fessing up to being gay or a brickie !!

Don't think I've been on long enough to qualify for any award so can I suggest a category I might stand an each/way chance in?
Lighthearted,no offence intended cos We're all celtic brothers, Jock Bashing"
The prize being a nice bottle of IRISH whiskEy.

Don't think I've been on long enough to qualify for any award so can I suggest a category I might stand an each/way chance in?
Lighthearted,no offence intended cos We're all celtic brothers, Jock Bashing"
The prize being a nice bottle of IRISH whiskEy.

Ok by me mick,but i think a few members north of the border might resent that irish fire water:D:laugh:

No worries BF, but he can't nominate a category until he learns to spell it.:noworry:

haha, typical fighting Irish.:laugh:

Your fire water is not bad and I see your Guinness has taken a nose dive to the tune of 10 million pints.

haha, typical fighting Irish.:laugh:

Your fire water is not bad and I see your Guinness has taken a nose dive to the tune of 10 million pints.
Do Me best mate but truth is the black stuff just int the same over here!!
However at least the Bushmills travels well!!

I will give you that but.........................:cool:

I could knock spots of your Bushmills and not have to leave Islay.:laugh:

Top Bottom