The Scaffolders Forum Awards 2012- Nominations!

gimme some lol

i gotta get the top reward for bringin a bit of life back into the place lads ?????
watch out for this weeks SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL :idea:

2 contenders for that steveo , in the red corner " the mighty Benny Flynn " and in the blue corner "Keza"

Keza runs Leeds' criminal underworld in a rain of terror - NO ONE IS SAFE and im not saying Ben is stupid but i heard he punched a hole in a skip because the skip (and i quote) "looked at him funny"?? :confused:

any how who are you you are not sf admin ....... or you just got out form under his desk ;) :laugh:

I don't fit under his desk. Anyway this was an idea of mine ages ago and since Admins got a hectic scehdule I'm doing half the leg work.

Has this not been tried before?

Yes, but I couldn't get the time to do it properly, real life getting in the way. I'm here to make it work this year but only if members want it to work.

The choice is yours everyone whether you want forum awards or not :worried:

Gentlemen! Oh and lady?

The Scaffolders Forum awards is fast approaching, so in preparation I'm offering out now the chance for you to get your nominations in before voting will start in December!

The categories are:

Best new member
This must be someone who joined this year (2012) and has made at least 1 post! Nominate those you think has added to the forum

Last year I voted for Jason, did marra just join this year? Marra.
Outstanding contribution
This is for those members that are truly dedicated to the forum, a regular poster who is almost integral to the forum now

Mmm, a few good contenders for this one but there are also a few who are not so active at the moment, Teeside.

Best thread
Simply, what has been the best thread this forum to date. This thread can have started at any point in the forum history

The big rigs:laugh:
Most pointless/worst thread
What to you has been the most pointless thread ever started, or the thread that really achieved nothing

Harness was funny for a day or two but like the rest gets boring pretty quickly, anything by the heshe.

Best post
Which individual post in your opinion, is worthy of a nomination. Funny, witty or just maybe pure genius.

Can't think of any off hand but Phil181 could take them from the boots.

Most pointless/worst post
And which post was been so worthless and meaningless that it's also worthy of an award

I want a job in Algeria for 2K an hour as long as your paying digs, call me.

Best Avatar
Who's avatar or many avatars are a rise above the rest?

Ian's many avatar's but there was one in particular who had the nicest ass.:embarrest:

Funniest member
Which clowns would you like to nominate as the most hilarious

Plenty make me laugh but Marra is hard to beat.

Most helpful member
Who here is always there greeting the new members and helping those with inquisitive questions?

Philiosmaximus along with many others has always been plenty helpful.

You can nominate as many people/ threads/ posts in each category as you like, though you will have to narrow it down to one when voting starts.

Please PM me your nominations, once a good list has been reached and we are nearer Christmas the nominated members will be announced and voting can begin!

Good luck everyone!

Ahh, FFS just noticed you wanted it in a pm, I will do it later.:embarrest:

i would like to annoint myself to the position of most biggoted,self opinionated,anti immigrationalist alf garnetted little britain,john bull rule brittania we are the people cant award.
but thats just my opinion

Yes but we can't discuss it in case the local terrorists are still monitoring the forum for troop movements.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today.....................:laugh:

haha, you will pay for that one.:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom