The Scaffolders Forum Awards 2012- Nominations!

ANOTHER CARVE UP ON THE WAY
I HOPE YOU ARE ALL PROUD OF YERSELVES IN A BITTER MOOD AFTER LAST NIGHTS TURN OF EVENTS THE WIFE SAID WHATS UP WITH YOUR FACE
IN A NELSON INDUCED RAGE I KICKED OFF AND SMASHED MY HOUSE TO BITS
SHE HAS NOW LEFT ME WITH THE KIDS
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THANKS TO THE DEMOCRATIC FRATERNAL SCAFFOLDING FORUM :sad:

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL PROUD OF YERSELVES IN A BITTER MOOD AFTER LAST NIGHTS TURN OF EVENTS THE WIFE SAID WHATS UP WITH YOUR FACE

At least you've got the house to yourself marra.

Go out and have a few pints, take your mind off it, relax...

At least you wont have to buy her a Xmas present now.

At least you've got the house to yourself marra.

Go out and have a few pints, take your mind off it, relax...
Moderators don't have that problem , first hint of angst, quick bit of moderating , old woman in her place job done !

I am seeing LOTS of positives here.

Maybe I'll smash the house up later...

Cheers phil i will start looking for a new model asap
luckily when i launched the laptop it landed on the couch so i will still be able to practice my rite of free speach at least until the fecking 14 do their unelected duty

Cheers phil i will start looking for a new model asap
luckily when i launched the laptop it landed on the couch so i will still be able to practice my rite of free speach at least until the fecking 14 do their unelected duty

Good work marra.

I that spirit, I am off to the pub.

Catch you all later.

It's a stich-up anyway.

I swear I should have won last year for my 'monarflex side story' post...

It's a stich-up anyway.

I swear I should have won last year for my 'monarflex side story' post...

Phil while you were nominated you had to be disqualified because of the incident at the award ceremony where you were caught in a compromising position with Ikram and an 8x8 tower in the hotel room. The decision was final. Good luck for this year.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for making this happen as I believe some people deserve some recognition for their work and we could all do with a good laugh at the end of the year. Plus show off the forum can do a better awards show than many TV channels can!

Thanks to Admin for letting me get away with this, and thanks to Marra for coming up with the trophies!

Well done to everyone nominated, remember only the top 3 went through to voting, sometimes it took me a while counting up to work out who went through! Some categories I was glad I was not making the votes as they were really tough to decide! Also well done to those who were nominated for less than impressive categories, we were having a giggle but feel free to display your trophies none the less!

Thank you again everyone and well done to the winners.

I don't want this to turn into a big back slapping exercise but well done yourself flinty, a lot of work done well.;)

good effot flinty marra good laff and show the forum aint sh1t over the past few months it been getting bad nut last 2 3 days it back to how it was still tonight to contend with lol good effot marra

Top Bottom