Pricing Jobs

i never said it was rocket science did i.... but it aint exactly a goverment secret.... lol

There is your price, are you gong with it or could you get it cheaper?

lol thats a good price maximus... we avarage £250 per each elevation 3 sides gutter height = 750... thats medium price but im cheap....

FFS you are cheap, I know Philiosmaximus is a big time America but I was thinking 1500.

And that is why iam considerable richer then thou horsehead ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHo2pXO_XAI]Harry Enfield - Considerably richer than you - YouTube[/ame]

haha, did I tell you I was going for 1500?

why would i wana hire you to erect? lol put it up on me own in one day and be on way home by 2

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

yaaa thats fairplay bro, you might sell for higher but i sell more for less.... :)

no no no horse head i would send 2 poles along to do it , and they could knock up a house front on the way back earn £1600 i would pay them £60 each leaving me £1480 for sitting on my backside doing nothing :)

Location and competition dictate prices,so a london price wont compare in the north west or elseware where prices are much lower,negative posts are'nt meant to put blokes off having a go,but better to know the realities sooner rather than later imo

1500 is good price m8 thats what u should but its fcuking competitive out thir at minute

why would i wana hire you to erect? lol put it up on me own in one day and be on way home by 2

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

yaaa thats fairplay bro, you might sell for higher but i sell more for less.... :)

Horses for courses eh.;)

There is more to pricing work then X amount a meter , sometimes you just gotta let them go rather then cut your prices anymore , remember 0ne good job is worth Ten sh it jobs

maximus in london i must admit i do charge a heck lot more in london 3 sides on a standard semi in london around 1200

1500 is good price m8 thats what u should but its fcuking competitive out thir at minute

No all kidding aside that is true but to be honest we did 80 odd of them for 12oo but they were all together and we only had to transport enough gear to do 5 at a time then just strip and move. It was 60 miles from the yard but it was still an earner, if it was a one off in the same area it would be 1500. They also got a loading bay with up and over gates, a table lift on the gable and edge protection on the roof.

Top Bottom