Pricing Jobs

Yeah i do break down the costs, but on the estimate i quoted for boarded lift for 1 quote and the handrail as another quote, the price did seem a bit high,

but people iv worked for before have charged more and succeeded,

Just a tentative inquiry

can anyone tell me when pricing a standard independent scaffold 3 lifts with top lift boarded for re-roof or solar panels etc. is £6 a square metre (£54 a square) a reasonable price. Most of the work will be in a 25 mile radius of our base.
For example a house 10 metres x 8 metres and 5 metres high = £3,240
to be competitive you only need access to south face edge protection to sides and ridge check with captain mannering and private pikey at scaffys friends firm

Just a tentative inquiry

can anyone tell me when pricing a standard independent scaffold 3 lifts with top lift boarded for re-roof or solar panels etc. is £6 a square metre (£54 a square) a reasonable price. Most of the work will be in a 25 mile radius of our base.
For example a house 10 metres x 8 metres and 5 metres high = £3,240

i would ring a few local scaffolding companies, and pose as a potential customer, tell them the size of a building and ask for a rough price over the phone, you can then break it down and work out what they charge per metre, roughly! that will give you a guide on where you need to be for your area

hi iv got to quote job for a birdcage, but not to sure how to do it?
help me please!
and what is handrail on a roof priced at?

Top Bottom