new moderators

YOUR NOT ACCUSING JEDWOOOOD ARE YOU AOM
HIS DA WAS A SCAFF BUT HE NEVER MET HIM:cry:

FFS, you ought to have seen the PM's I have been getting, not even the brains to change his MO and now he wants to prove who he is, does that remind you of anyone. Careful, could be dangerous.

I can only presume you are a scaffolder at heart hswt(i know you are) but whats this about rovs
for someone to come on to a scaffolders forum and slaughter guys when he is now working with the rov division dont ring true to me

Having worked offshore for years as a scaffolder, become safety advisor. Having met a lot of good people and knowledgeable people at that I decided to become a rov technician.which is a lot easier than being a scaffolder and a lot less stressful than safety. And of course the money is better. And why do you need to be working as a scaffolder to join here.. You only said yourself last wk you were training offshore in Denmark in another trade...(to help a mate out)then in your next breath you said it was going slow and you wanted me to give you contacts for offshore as a scaffolder?

I am delivering scaffold training to drillers to erect 2 lift towers on drilling rigs and since you put yourself across as the oracle of scaffolding i thought i would ask you for a number for my friend who is looking not me but being thaty wee bit obnoxious as you are i pretended it was for me
it was also a tester to see if you would reply but instead of saying you were no longer involved in the game you never replyed.

tonite i gottold to talk onestly inthe forum by bigfish not privately amd then when i do i get acused its not fair noone can win

I am delivering scaffold training to drillers to erect 2 lift towers on drilling rigs and since you put yourself across as the oracle of scaffolding i thought i would ask you for a number for my friend who is looking not me but being thaty wee bit obnoxious as you are i pretended it was for me
it was also a tester to see if you would reply but instead of saying you were no longer involved in the game you never replyed.

Tell your mate to Google bbl. technical Holland.

They are looking for a scaffolder to mobilize wk. 51/52 on a pipe laying vessel to the Usa..your mate will need experience preferably 5 yrs. experience. It does not say on their web site who their client is…but if I’m guessing correctly it will be for All seas. They have just built a brand new vessel with a lifting capacity of over 100.000 ton. Your mate will also need to apply for a B1ocs visa if accepted for the job. I believe the job is also on oil career, s.com..

i have dyslexia but ido my best. peeple should nderstand and i am tired

You posted a few days ago you did not know who he was or his name.

He is not Robert. His grammar is all over the place. Plus Saff-sales said he contacted him and the lad was looking for an apprentice. The lad is meant to be only 16…I also accused him last night of being Robert..

The plot thickens Johnny. He pm'd me giving me a different age and the grammar is a put on. I have a handle on him now though.

Jonny io got that e-mail myself and we have both worked on the allseas vessels.the usa visa might feck it
im not sure were the solitaire is at the moment as it is usually in the northern hemisphere.
I heard they had a new one coming over from korea so as yopu say it may be that one.
Thanks but the rov guys are boring are they not

tonite i gottold to talk onestly inthe forum by bigfish not privately amd then when i do i get acused its not fair noone can win

Originally Posted by edwoood
i dont have a friemd now scaffsales gon

Hello ed
I dont do much with pm's as i think it undermines the purpose of the forum,if it can be said,then post it and read peoples opinions,if your genuine and who you say you are then people will help you in your mission to become a scaffolder,as for friends,send out some friend requests,some may be wary be
cause of the number of idiot trolls that have been on here lately.

Ed
I advised as above because frequent unsoliceted pm's are remaniscent of someone called ro3ert who thought it would be a good idea to reveal his sexuality on a scaffolders forum,i kid you not,this is an alien concept to the average scaff,hence my reply above to your pm,which sums it up nicely i think.

Top Bottom