new moderators

Forums answer to traffic wardens Flinty,best change your name to Rita.

Why has sf given you better rates than me?

I'm getting any refunded gear for cost + 70%.

PM me if you want in;)

Oooooooeee. I feel like a celeb now. before you get me out of here. thats 14 mods,according to happy, into 7 days on 12 hour shifts. to sift thru 1000's of posts a day, and one carnt to shut the forum down.:sad2: What have we got in to:wondering:

ok, thata all

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

that all u will do?

Spray you with CS gas and beat you with aluminium 5ft's:laugh::laugh:

its called internet bullying
the way it works is you post something on a "forum" to do with scaffolding or anything in general they the"moderation department" dont like it or dont agree with it so unlike in any so called western DEMOCRACY the voice of reason and free speech is eradicated by this unelected QUANGO.
then if you persist in offending any of the gang of 14 feck me even communist china only had the gang of 4;)
will bann you if your friends on the forum ask others to vote to have you re-instated then the thread will be ERADICATED

Last edited:
We are the fun police.

If you have an arse, we'll kick it.

Last edited:
We were invited Happy,not elected. You elected to join the forum and abide by its rules.;)So best behave youself lad.
Have you got that Ewoood.:D

Hang on lads, Just noted a new thread about Indian scaffs. Lone fun officer will investigate. Back in a mo.

Hang on lads, Just noted a new thread about Indian scaffs. Lone fun officer will investigate. Back in a mo.

Good man. Anyone fancy helping me go through all 10,000+ of AOMs posts to make sure he hasn't posted anything unsuitable for the public eye?

Top Bottom