new moderators

I am currently lobbying Admin for a recount. I was relying on that senior moderators job :(

I can only hope that Admin doesn't make the same mistake that the pricks at the FA did back in the early 80's, when the ignored Brian Clough for the England job. I am the only chap capable of steering the forum into 2013 and beyond.

That said, I applaud the appointment of marra watson and HSWT as senior moderators. I hope that they, with the assistance of the other 8 fine individuals who have recently been honoured with the junior role, can achieve even a fraction of what dangeruss and I would have.

Thanks for that Phil but I have had to decline admins offer as I am still trying to stop this 8x8 tower falling over.

images

The mods have arrived

We were invited Happy,not elected. You elected to join the forum and abide by its rules.;)So best behave youself lad.
Have you got that Ewoood.:D
What rules, where are these rules written down. Seems the forum was desperate for any members when I joined. Didn't need 10 moderators then, all the members kept a civil tounge and respected each other's views. What happens now if one of the new moderators doesn't respect a genuine view held by a fellow member or can't take a joke , is he moderated or banned ?
Seems like we took a big step backward not forward.

There's an old saying in the army " if you can't take the crack you shouldn't have joined" that's about right with most things these days but I don't need a moderator to point it out to me.

Mon dangeruss, talk about rose tinted glasses, what about tony and his gang?

We got rid of one today, that same person reckons you fix a ladder at 45 degrees. I would not like to be accessing one of his scaffolds at that angle. Be like climbing Mount Everest.

I am not a moderator as I have not accepted the position as yet. However jonnybegood can you take it as well as you dish it out. There is no WE in this forum its scaffolders united and as you say you operate a ROV you dont qualify.
At least some of us on here have stuck at this game for years in different roles. Can you put up an 8x8?

we were invited happy,not elected. You elected to join the forum and abide by its rules.;)so best behave youself lad.
Have you got that ewoood.:d
sorry fred i was invited by the company that started the forum
buy brand toolsand i duelly took up the offer
yous are a quango
british jobs for british workers british democracy for scaffolders forum

Hswt i think you should get the lawyers involved as your name is being used withjout your authorisation.
You are indeed stated as one of the 15

jonny whats this about rovs are you a sell out

Thats alright Happy. We were both invited by the same person then.lol

I spent more than 20 years on the tools. I am still struggling with the 8x8 tower any tips?I dont do lawyers I have more self-respect.

HSWT put castor wheels on the bottom then it wont fall over just keep spinning around in circles----easy peasy

I am not a moderator as I have not accepted the position as yet. However jonnybegood can you take it as well as you dish it out. There is no WE in this forum its scaffolders united and as you say you operate a ROV you dont qualify.
At least some of us on here have stuck at this game for years in different roles. Can you put up an 8x8?

I think I could manage a 2.4x2.4 with Van Thiel of course…

I can only presume you are a scaffolder at heart hswt(i know you are) but whats this about rovs
for someone to come on to a scaffolders forum and slaughter guys when he is now working with the rov division dont ring true to me

Top Bottom