new moderators

The plot thickens Johnny. He pm'd me giving me a different age and the grammar is a put on. I have a handle on him now though.

Well if he’s pm everyone it can be no one else but Robert

Jonny io got that e-mail myself and we have both worked on the allseas vessels.the usa visa might feck it
im not sure were the solitaire is at the moment as it is usually in the northern hemisphere.
I heard they had a new one coming over from korea so as yopu say it may be that one.
Thanks but the rov guys are boring are they not

Were did you work on the solataire.. you will know all about the bar and very cheap beer..

i have onlybtalked to people who did to me. i havent messagd everyone only sum to ask questions. i have told only one lie and i have tried to put it rights by telling the truth to people like aom and scaffsales. people i thought weire friends.

i am 14 not 16 but i want to be a scaff when i can ,i wish i hadnt been here now but i made a very good friend and i got anoffer for training

FFS, this is not going to end well.:laugh:

dangeruss m told me aout aprentiships next year but i didnt say i am 14

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

i am leavin now

The bar is closed after a fight with one of the texans and his brother the barge engineer i think.
I was on it about 2 years ago when it was on the canaal at rosenburg the standard of scaffolding was pretty poor
it was more of a get it done so we can sail and the core crew can relax again kind of job.saying that i would go back but my mates fecked he went on it in brille and the party was over,or in his case just beginning

Your problem is Fred,your rooms only 7x7

I wish its that big when room service arrives the food has gone cold by the time he has walked from the door to the table.

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

I can only presume you are a scaffolder at heart hswt(i know you are) but whats this about rovs
for someone to come on to a scaffolders forum and slaughter guys when he is now working with the rov division dont ring true to me

I will always be a scaffolder. I appreciate there are people working in the scaffolding game around the world who are chancers. In fact there was a guy out here training scaffolders who had done no training himself!
However you cant get a job and visa in Australia without having a large number of references and an employment history that they do check up.
I am pretty thick skinned and dont get offended easily so dont think there will be much need to edit or remove posts.
If these legal action threats didnt happen we could continue much as we have done before.

'Matthew'

narrower

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Tell your mate to Google bbl. technical Holland.

They are looking for a scaffolder to mobilize wk. 51/52 on a pipe laying vessel to the Usa..your mate will need experience preferably 5 yrs. experience. It does not say on their web site who their client is…but if I’m guessing correctly it will be for All seas. They have just built a brand new vessel with a lifting capacity of over 100.000 ton. Your mate will also need to apply for a B1ocs visa if accepted for the job. I believe the job is also on oil career, s.com..

100,000 tons my ar*e

Hi all

Can't believe Phil and I weren't asked, he's gonna be p*ssed of when he finds out you know Admin. we only kept you on cus you can update the server and we are busy deploying couplers and taking the p*ss seven days a week!

Come on Russ. How can you and Phil be moderators when you are above the law?

I didn't want the bosses to have to do any of the dirty work!

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

I know, unbelievable isn't it!

What next? phil181 declaring to a stunned forum that it is he, who has been posing as 'Ikram Dewali' for all of these years?...

Don't be a silly billy. I saw Ikram last week at the boozer. He was drinking Heineken, munching on pork scratchings and losing his wages in the fruity.

its called internet bullying
the way it works is you post something on a "forum" to do with scaffolding or anything in general they the"moderation department" dont like it or dont agree with it so unlike in any so called western democracy the voice of reason and free speech is eradicated by this unelected quango.
Then if you persist in offending any of the gang of 14 feck me even communist china only had the gang of 4;)
will bann you if your friends on the forum ask others to vote to have you re-instated then the thread will be eradicated
the lunatics have taken over the asylum !!!!

Come on Russ. How can you and Phil be moderators when you are above the law?

I didn't want the bosses to have to do any of the dirty work!

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Don't be a silly billy. I saw Ikram last week at the boozer. He was drinking Heineken, munching on pork scratchings and losing his wages in the fruity.
That's true Admin. Phil and I being the most sarcastic members of the forum ( i think that fair to say) would be wasted in a moderating role.

Far better for us to intercept threads and rip the p*ss wherever possible and keep thing light and humerous.

Phil would probably concur with my statement but he is with Ikram tonight watching him undergo the last in a painfull string of operations to change his gender.

That's true Admin. Phil and I being the most sarcastic members of the forum ( i think that fair to say) would be wasted in a moderating role.

Far better for us to intercept threads and rip the p*ss wherever possible and keep thing light and humerous.

Phil would probably concur with my statement but he is with Ikram tonight watching him undergo the last in a painfull string of operations to change his gender.

Actually Ikram had to go out and strike the 8 x 8 tower that I built yesterday, as it had collapsed, apparently.

Classic mistake - I deployed the wrong couplers.

That obviously leaves me at a loose end, so i'll probably just fritter away the next hour-or-so larking around on the forum. However, I am still bitterly disappointed at being snubbed for the senior moderators role, so my imput may be limited to 'p.ss taking w.nker' rather than 'coupler deployment guru'...

Actually Ikram had to go out and strike the 8 x 8 tower that I built yesterday, as it had collapsed, apparently.

Classic mistake - I deployed the wrong couplers.

That obviously leaves me at a loose end, so i'll probably just fritter away the next hour-or-so larking around on the forum. However, I am still bitterly disappointed at being snubbed for the senior moderators role, so my imput may be limited to 'p.ss taking w.nker' rather than 'coupler deployment guru'...
Easy mistake to make mate, probably not concentrating after the cruel snubbing.

I'd gone to the expense of buying "moderating scaffolding forums for idiots". Its no use to me now but I've had 14 sealed bids form various forum members showing an interest ?

I'd gone to the expense of buying "moderating scaffolding forums for idiots". Its no use to me now but I've had 14 sealed bids form various forum members showing an interest ?

I can imagine the level of interest mate. Were they all compliant bids?

I thought that was available on kindle for download anyway?

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

After the weekend I am going to get one of my Nepalese scaffolders to do the moderating for me. Delegation thats what we managers do.

Watch what you say Russ, we've got heat on us...

If you send it to me with the receipt I will get admin to refund your expenses dangeruss. Just address it to Director of Moderating Qatar. everyone knows me here.

Top Bottom