new moderators

i was uinder the impression that the forum moderated itsself,or at least that was the answer i was given a few weeks ago.

i would have thought that it would have been put ouit to a vote,or at least some sort of poll.i wouldnt be suprised if phil and dangeruss walked it is a slap in the face
guys my heartfelt sympathy goes out to you both.there has been a great miscarriage of justice.

Robert racked up over 1000 posts before he got banned
so i wont be holding my breath on trolls not slipping through the net,some can be funny and a tad entertaining

We got rid of one today, that same person reckons you fix a ladder at 45 degrees. I would not like to be accessing one of his scaffolds at that angle. Be like climbing Mount Everest.

Name and shame who it was this and when was that claim made about the ladder angle

Robert racked up over 1000 posts before he got banned
so i wont be holding my breath on trolls not slipping through the net,some can be funny and a tad entertaining

I see your point…Scaffy had over 6000 before he got banned and he was a lot more troublesome than Robert.

But saying that a new member got banned here today and he only had a few posts, He had it coming to him//He be licking his wounded wombs now.
Well done to the administrator for noticing these troublesome guys…
:D

I won't remove sweet FA unless it involves the IRA, Gay sh1t or Crystal Palace (See you Saturday) I don't know which is worse.

We got rid of one today, that same person reckons you fix a ladder at 45 degrees. I would not like to be accessing one of his scaffolds at that angle. Be like climbing Mount Everest.

Fuk me ,geezers gone and your still going on about it. He must have damaged you somewhere along the line. Any idiot could see he was on a wind up. Except you.:laugh::laugh:

I won't remove sweet FA unless it involves the IRA, Gay sh1t or Crystal Palace (See you Saturday) I don't know which is worse.

What? I'm on price here, £4 for each post edited, £6 for removed and £20 for removing a thread! I'm going to town! :evil:

Top Bottom