Network Rail Investment Programme

Did mine sat as well mate, just waiting to get the rest sorted

mines the first did u have use for your first one bit dissalusiond

why is this character not answering his phone , or answering relevant questions asked by people on here

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Did mine sat as well mate, just waiting to get the rest sorted

so does he promise you work stretchy ? and if he does , how can he ?:blink:

Used my first 1 for the first 6 month then not again for another year till I went to London bridge there in nov

He told me on sat when a seen him that he's getting another number sorted this wk, he's gona get in contact when he has, emailed me the same yesterday

He's never said to me he will guarantee me a job, but says he in contact with network rail about who's got what contracts and can get you the contact numbers, worked with guys who done there pts with him on London bridge and the forth rail bridge and they never had any probs with him to my knowledge, end of the day a was gona renew my pts anyway so it suits me for him to organise everything and if a get a good paying job at the end happy days

Sorry St. Leger been left high and dry by previous company, getting a new number on Friday and will be back in touch with you when l get back from Newcastle after the medicals, I have not disappeared. Cheers Stretchy and Wizzing, was good to meet you on Saturday.

Morning mate, PM me and l will give you my temporary number, havent frogotten about you! Just been a tad hectic. Cheers

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Forgotten l meant

sorry mate dont wont to sound stupid but dont no how to pm tryed before fooked it up if u could pm me cheers

probely fooked that up as well hers my number if u hear of anything cheers 07402068417

probely fooked that up as well hers my number if u hear of anything cheers 07402068417

I use this number to pay my deposit. the man says he only needs another 10 grand and I can get my diamonds out of the safety deposit box

Getting new number Friday mate, cleaned up the mess l was landed in last week, Newcastle medicals on Saturday then l will have time to get contacts to you early next week, dont worry, all main contractors worried about lack of PTS scaffolders for jobs starting across UK, wont let you down re contacts. Cheers

Top Bottom