Network Rail Investment Programme

Aware of that, the pay offs are to do with the stages of the contract, most of the joiners and scaffs are finished just now but the labourers are still down there. Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester Victoria and Glasgow Queen Street all kicking off soon and the bridge work is ongoing across the land, cardiff station is a big job too.

i think gunslinger has hit the nail on the head with this, you seem very sly burnspw, you go on about this contract an that contract, an knowing where to get people work, but you have yet to tell anything to the lads on here. all you say is come an see me i.e book courses with me, an i,ll give you the information. u dangle the carrot! this trades on its knees, the lads need help if you ave info on work etc, you should have the desency to share it.

You are entitled to your opinion, as l posted earlier l have had PM conversation with Swifty about posting contract info on a monthly basis.

didnt realise, where is the post about the information, contacts??

Posted the reply earlier, have to sort out Newcastle Medicals today, tomorrow is hectic in Glasgow. Will have time on tuesday to speak with Network Rail and main contractors etc to get this organised properly. Have never charged a working man for job information, and never will.

I never said u charged people for info, i said you get a comission for each person you get to go on a course - there's a big diffference. You'd make a good politician mate!;-)

exactly there still isnt any info i,e any contact numbers etc. hes promised scouse since last week!

PMd him and will phone Scouse on Tuesday, it is the first week back after the break and as you are all aware, l have had a few issues to deal with. Will have it all organised asap

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Come and see me on Saturday gunslinger, straight talking, hard working man, no issues or hidden agendas, and certainly not any commission.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Come and see me on Saturday gunslinger, straight talking, hard working man, no issues or hidden agendas, and certainly not on any commission.

No problem mate, off to watch second half of arsenal man city now. Speak soon. Cheers

I wouldn't bother, City are going to cuff them.;)

Dont give a damn re score, just need something to occupy my mind other than feckin Medicals and D&A tests! Cheers

haha, fair play the boys are right to ask questions but you certainly answered them. Enjoy the game.

it still seems like your guaranteeing people work , you cant say or decide who will be employed can you ? palmers or whoever else will decide who works for them , not you , and why do these guys from london bridge need/want to come and see you , they have pts so they just find the next job , why do they need you ?

or are you the contractor of choice for the PTS , as in , if people use you , they get a job ?

Top Bottom