Network Rail Investment Programme

Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff, Glasgow Queen Street, Newcastle, Crossrail stations and shedloads of bridges starting this month and early february, as l mentioned to you previously, when the Newcastle Medicals are out of the way l will have more time to speak to my contacts and get start dates in each area of the uK posted on here.

I also have my main job at Springfield Nuclear Plant to deal with so bear with me lads!

Don't let them down or you will be sleeping with one eye open for the rest of your life.;)

Unneccessary comment mate, had good chat with lads from on here in Glasgow on Saturday and will be the the same in Newcastle this Saturday , do you think they are all coming in to see me for my knowledge of good music, books, food and beer?

If anyone looks at the detail of the 37.5bn investment programme the need for PTS scaffs is glaringly obvious.

Got my medical booked for Saturday in Newcastle and spoke too on site health solutions who Paul's working with to get me and few lads there Pts and I must say it all seems spot on to me like. Explained how it all works and getting us sorted out with employment ect so happy days a say

I do apologise Swifty, 18 hours sleep in 6 days starting to catch up with me! Cheers

Morning, will have a pint on Friday when l get back from Glasgow, early train to Newcastle saturday so it will just be a couple!

whats happened to burnspw?? the man off many contacts???

Well to be honest pal I met up with him last sat for a medical and it was al sound! I think he'll pass the contacts on to the lads who's doing the course through him before he posts it on a scaffolders forum! Just saying

If it's right,then there should be enough work in each area for the amount of men who can afford to take the course in each area,fella's who dont have the ticket cant get on the job so first up best dressed an all that:unsure:

I'm sure he was saying the other week that if any of the lads are getting benefits, burnspw will sort it out with job centre for funding

I was just saying to the lad that was keep asking where the contacts were!i thought it was dodgy but I had a bit crack with the guy in Glasgow the other week and it sounded proper pal! i no lads who have got a start through him! Anyway Pts work might be getting binned I've got a start up the VOE next Tuesday so going to stick with that I reckon! Nowts certain until ya actually there see what happens! I'm still going to do the 3 day course tho! Might need it another time

Morning gentlemen, clinic in Newcastle yesterday so it was a long day. Bigfish is right, local labour is crucial for the scale of the investment programme, will be in touch with you all later in the week. Have courses to sort out in Glasgow, Newcastle and Doncaster tomorrow. Clinics in Liverpool, Glasgow and Newcastle to arrange too.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Mr. Wizzing is correct too re lads who are not working, two of the lads in Glasgow were funded and a few of the Jarrow and South Shields lads yesterday were too. Plant Operators from Barnsley and Sheffield are also being funded.

whizzing, iam not asking for anything what the lads on here werent promised!? it was stated that there would be contacts put on the forum, so how am i asking for contacts off a bloke who i dont know. iam personally not bothered about them, or the pts work, i have enough on. iam jus speaking on other lads behalf, 1 of the reasons the forum is here is to help lads, isnt it!? an like i say the carrot is still being dangled!

Top Bottom