IS THIS SALMONND FOR REAL /,,Fuckpig

Its about time there was some proper discussion on this subject...... I thought it would be good to research some statistics about the scottish economy myself to see what is true and false and would be putting link for all to have a wee peak themselves. Also most of the points that georgebrown140 has raised has been proven to be true so there was really no need to have mocked him.

Economy of scotland

Economy of Scotland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please read this it may help with the discussion, it proves there is a lot more to scotland than oil.

Its about time there was some proper discussion on this subject...... I thought it would be good to research some statistics about the scottish economy myself to see what is true and false and would be putting links for all to have a wee peak themselves. Also most of the points that georgebrown140 has raised has been proven to be true so there was really no need to have mocked him.

Economy of scotland

Economy of Scotland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is alot more to scotland than just oil

im no expert but i think salmond and his cronies are probably doin this for all the wrong reasons,all that will happen is the men at the top will have more power to stamp all over the working man,and if there was to be a vote shuldnt it involve every one in the united kingdom as it would probably effect us all.

Well Said Aom, I Totally Agree With Every Word Mate,Probably The Most Meaningful Post On This Thread,

I wish I understood (or cared about) all this makem smoggie geordie thing so I could slate you to bits but I can't so I won't.:wondering:

Basically the Geordies are top dogs and the rest are what drops out the back of a dog PMSL

SSSSSMMMMBBBBB hahahahahahaha

nappy rippers I believe.:unsure:

Last edited:
Thanks for that one John, clears a few mystery's up.:eek:h:

So whats the implications of a split????,Passport changes,The Queen loses her grounds,(Big deal)The unionjack disbanded,the British Army no more,Constituancies re divided ,probly a thousand more issues that would cost countless millions to change. After negotiating divides,would anyone be truely seperate. The tie that binds an'all that.

I don't believe it will ever happen Frederik for the reasons you have posted and many more. FFS they can't even agree with who has the right to vote, is it all people living in Scotland on the day of the vote, do Scots living in England and the rest of the world get a vote and what about the Romanian gypsies begging on our City streets, do they get a say in my future?

Right Aom,you pointed out a few more pitfalls. How would companies fare based both sides of the border Head offices in the other country, A bit messy methinks!!

A fekin disaster Frederik and Salmond know's it. It won't be clear cut for a while and will seem to drag on and on for ages but as far as I can tell there isn't the stomach for it up here either.

Despite other comments,If it happened,I think Scotland would support itself ok.Just look at N.Z. similar size population,but without the opportunities of trade partners as Britain.
Feck me,how would exclusion zones work? Fishing,or is that dead up there?

No not dead but very tough, there was a story a week or 2 back about a dozen or more skippers landing black fish through the back door which ran in to millions so there is still a load of cash still floating about but the Spanish and Norwegian's have their hands on a lot of our traditional waters.

these ***** wont even have the decency to tell the scottish people if we will join the euro or not , independence is WRONG

Jb, not even Salmond would want to join the Euro, admittedly he is as thick as an omega batten but I don't think he is suicidal.

Top Bottom