Falling fitting's !!!!

Maybe The Gent wants a sensible Answer. At this time of year a Presco Type fitting is more likely to be dropped, reason The sun is out and a equal tan is desired so the gloves get binned, the Laborer sends a afore mentioned fitting trough the air like a Fu ck ing death star and the sharp bit hurts the scaffolder and the fitting is lost due to attention being drawn to the little pain in hand. First aid box in office right next to kettle. LOL

Maybe The Gent wants a sensible Answer. At this time of year a Presco Type fitting is more likely to be dropped, reason The sun is out and a equal tan is desired so the gloves get binned, the Laborer sends a afore mentioned fitting trough the air like a Fu ck ing death star and the sharp bit hurts the scaffolder and the fitting is lost due to attention being drawn to the little pain in hand. First aid box in office right next to kettle. LOL

i cant even begin to remember how many times i've almost been hit in the face when i do stupid shi't like spin the fittings at 900000 spins per second :laugh:

best thing that ever happened to me with a presco was i went to throw it up 2 lifts but it got caught on my -shirt and smashed me in the face. suffice to say, it hurt lol

Last edited:
May I remind you all that throwing fittings upwards will also be classed as bombing. Use a gin wheel and fittings bucket and save yourselves injury and to others. Go home safe at the end of the day is all we want. Not in a wheelchair or body bag. We know your the best trained lads out there now show the rest of the world that we still are.

Sometimes a Rope and Wheel aint practical.
Learn to throw and learn to catch... by rights: NO ONE should be working under a Scaffold whilst its being worked on by Scaffolders anyway.

I seen girls throw better. Ar lass wa **** hot wi the kitchen knife.

They are a pain to use... especially if your using normal Doubles too!! Been caught out more then once picking up the wrong fitting! lol.

yeah i've sent a few up in my time. luckily the man above me laughed it of as i;d only been scaffolding for a few months. :D

hahahahaha i reminds me of halfwit we had working with us who thought he was the dogs bo llocks , one day i notice he is on the same double for five minutes and keeps looking at the double and then his spanner , so over i go and ask whats wrong ,his reply " i think my spanner is broke " i glance at the double and its a half inch double , so i say yer i think your right your spanner must have shrunk , 5 minutes later he still cant work it out , so i have to explain to him why his spanner dont fit the double . :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

sounds like the bloke who stared at the orange juice in the supermarket cos it said concentrate on it ;)

i think i know the bloke philli, the same one who left all the doubles undone on a standard for about 3 lifts? :O

i got taught to aim at the face or boxxocks when throwing fittings up,that way they would catch them,or wear them,works for me.
the best laugh i seen anyone throwing fittings up was,when they consentrate like shxt ,then launch it over there shoulder,to then land behind them.:D

Definately an art,underarm toss fingers under the gate,for control:smile1:

i cant even begin to remember how many times i've almost been hit in the face when i do stupid shi't like spin the fittings at 900000 spins per second :laugh:

best thing that ever happened to me with a presco was i went to throw it up 2 lifts but it got caught on my -shirt and smashed me in the face. suffice to say, it hurt lol

dont that the other day with the daft jackets weve got ne goo go down to your knees nearly right in the gob got flung over the garden wall bever to bee seen again wont be doing that to me again will it

Definately an art,underarm toss fingers under the gate,for control:smile1:

seen some mad throwing technics doubble handed right behind them and weres that gone lol

any 1 know any 1 that can throw a 5 ft 4 or more lifts

Top Bottom