Falling fitting's !!!!

It will be the ladder sleeve. It never fits correctly.

It could have even been the day Spenner the supervisor at Benchmark Barnsley sent 200 base plates out for a Hanger.

Before the days of cherrypickers we would always splice ladders together (for our own use only) when erecting handrails on steel frame buildings.

That is an odd question but I will respond on a small amount of faith you have good intentions, but who are you, and who do you represent? What is your motive for this research?

There is no particular double that is easier to drop than the other. Fittings most likely to go 'ground bound' are sleeves that get stuck when removing toppers. Fittings that 'fail' by falling to pieces in your hand, courtesy of your tight boss for buying cheap, imported rubbish are also guilty. Having an organised work area and plenty of buckets or containers to put fittings in eliminates most of the risk. But as said, anyone who's not scaffolder should get the hell out the way.

Also lads I'm shocked at you referring to 'bombing', those in the know simply answer when questioned "I'm using the new GAMT method" (gravitationally assisted material transfer)

its amazing how accurate i can be when somebody tactically decends a fitting when i walk underneath,its strategically given altitude straight back at them in record time and speed !

aye band a plate well the band dont half bounce lol what is it with labs as your throwing fitting they seem ahem when yav dropped a fitting to think there superman and can get in fill a bucket with fittngs and get out of the way of the said dropped fitting :laugh: little spin back fo the sleve stops it bouncing ;)
av dropped my psnner more thime than any fitting this weke my wrist fieels like it snapped the gears feking sh1te

We got stopped on the 7th.
I dont post videos on here anymore... dont wanna 'offend' anyone.
In a few weeks, we'll have to go back and whack another 7 or so lifts on it.

Slow going mate.

We got stopped on the 7th.
I dont post videos on here anymore... dont wanna 'offend' anyone.
In a few weeks, we'll have to go back and whack another 7 or so lifts on it.

Slow going mate.

so is life marra lol get them up pal get some 1 eles to film them thow youd be the scaff equvilent of mathew kelly ;)
get them posted pal

little spin back fo the sleve stops it bouncing ;) /QUOTE] Great when going in when on target using the GAMT method, but aim a little off course, the sleeve hits the site of the fitting stillage and
PEEEEOOOOWWWN, where it winds up is anyone's guess.:nuts::nuts:

refresh my memorie what is the G.A.M.T again lol i know flinty says best used on site to the site manager/hse lol

Top Bottom