Falling fitting's !!!!

I think you’ll be able to ask the same question about any item in any industry
I would be interested to know
what surveys you have carried out in what industry’s
what the results were
what measures you decided could be put in place to reduce the risks,

I assume you are a none construction industry trade
you will have tested your theory’s before trying to get them implemented and have documentation to back it all up
unlike the scaff step that our industry are being forced to use:rolleyes:

If a sites run properly,there shouldnt be anyone working below scaffs,erecting or striking.IMO.Thats the point of a rams.
This does not apply to street work , you can not close a road off !

No the client or principal contractor would have to sort that out

SLYBACON is a bit of a weird one me thinks.....

Someones probably thrown a fitting at him / her for asking silly fcking questions.

When iam bombing fittings they all fall at the same speed " FU CKING FAST "

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dont know about that John your ever bombed a band and plate from 40 foot

:laugh::laugh: fu ck do they bounce :nuts:

If your name is "Maggot" you are able to bomb a 21 from 150ft, then throw a sleeve and it lands on the upright 21 then you bomb another 21 and it lands inside the said sleeve.

When you've struck the complete job (normally just before breakfast) he then lays down the 42ft sticking out of the ground after walking it upright through the public to the wagon.

Who's daftest, Maggot for saying it or me for bothering to type it? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

A fitting falling on my site will cost me half a day generating a 10 page incident report. The hazard is unavoidable therefore barriers/signage is the best option.

You got me there John , they never taught us the spiral toss at the CITB , mind there where plenty there that could toss for England

Top Bottom