competent

Ha ha, maybe.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I thought some daft painter took out all the ties?

If that was the only reason I'm sure Mr King would have returned to the UK by now :D

Qualified is the word the nasc want to change to, HSE manuals state competent at the moment. This one change forces everyone on to a nasc course.

I luv this forum.....round like a circle like a wheel within a wheel haha

Ive started my own association. The b.a.s c. I already have several members,anyone nterested pm please. b.a. = bad-arse.

Thanks for that and I know that I'm not the brightest but I got that. We still need an awarding body though.

The QCF states that there are no entry requirements. A QCF is broken down into units which to pass the unit you have to achieve a certain amount of credits. You can be assessed on any part of that QCF at any time. So when cisrs make you do a part 1 before entering you on to the QCF I think is illegal. Recognition of prior learning (RPL)is also supposed to be taken into account.

The QCF states that there are no entry requirements. A QCF is broken down into units which to pass the unit you have to achieve a certain amount of credits. You can be assessed on any part of that QCF at any time. So when cisrs make you do a part 1 before entering you on to the QCF I think is illegal. Recognition of prior learning (RPL)is also supposed to be taken into account.

Prior learning can be taken into account but not form the basis of your entire qualification.

13 years I went without a ticket , only had 1 brickie fall off a scaffold in that time ( yes I know this is a let down) but in my first year I dropped a longun on a cortina and one drunken weekend wrote off a 2 week old Renault Clio . The 12 years I have held an advanced card I learnt to fecking skive :D

Defo a let down ds, it should have been more than 1 brickie...

Aagghhh hang on the site manager got the sack though, long story short . Working on my own Started to erect 2nd lift at 8 o'clock Had it boarded for 1030 put do not signs on and left site to go to funeral. Agent let brickie go on and load out, brickie fell off broke his ankle , agent blamed me not finishing job HSE blamed him , next day I played feck with my gaffer, site agent and HSE all stood on scaffold with no handrail:bigsmile:

Top Bottom