Another Collective methos SG4-10

scaffmag.........the journal with all the upto date info......my arse lol.when was the last hse BLITZ mooted?yes thats right december we were to have the hse all over us like cheap suits and what happened???the usual nowt.

We believe that the hse will be aiming at scaffolding companies all next year not just the odd day. They are going to aim at the small companies who arnt complying with the rest.

allways HSE attention down this end , we usually have grief with them at least everyother month

We believe that the hse will be aiming at scaffolding companies all next year not just the odd day. They are going to aim at the small companies who arnt complying with the rest.

Seeing is believing!Saw a transit the other day (near WIGAN) Had Rendering and Scaffolding on the side.Don't know if it's a scaff doing rendering or a rederer? doing scaffolding.What's next roofer scaffolder,painter scaffolder,brain surgeon scaffolder?

There is a company in London that are roofers that also have a scaffold side and there is a company that are painters that have a scaffold side :suspicious:

There is a company in London that are roofers that also have a scaffold side and there is a company that are painters that have a scaffold side :suspicious:

Same in Newcastle mate, However, the roofing side is called ****** and the scaffold side is the same name spelt backwards. This is not a mix n match bunch though, the roofers roof and the Scaffs scaff, i am not sure if the company has went 'Tits up' though through the recession, hope not , as there was some good guys there.

I have today been talking to the guys and they are willing to offer discount on training as long as it's booked via the forum.

Oops I apologise I've just had a b***ocking . This offer is a Christmas and new year special bookings by 19th January. Sorry guys. Don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited:
For Bookings ring 07872181586. ...

Last edited:
Hi steve , yeh i spoke to the company , nice fellas , we gonna get them down here in jan to do our guys so all is gravey baby

Last edited:
Thanks for the work and spreading the word for us Steve.

Yes we have a great offer in place for January for all companies.

Top Bottom