Another Collective methos SG4-10

hi guys nice to see ya back after the new year.. yes very good offer you are advertising...

hi steve where did you finfd the price on there website ?? 50% of what ??

Gents

Has anybody field tried the Fastguard system yet, in a real site environment. Just interested in any feedback, and to see how they stand up to scaffolder abuse!!

Gents

Has anybody field tried the Fastguard system yet, in a real site environment. Just interested in any feedback, and to see how they stand up to scaffolder abuse!!

Hi Collo,

If you PM us with your contact details we'll put you in touch with a couple of clients who are using it in the north west in construction and town work, where it's likely to get the most abuse.

Regards

SH

another half thought out idea when bricklayers leave crap on the tube that will not slide up and end up back in the bag and then next week we will have a new idea they will want us to buy whats wrong with how we have scaffolded for the last couple of hundred years

It won't work well in practice.

You'd need a shed-load of it, it's expensive and there are far too many drawbacks to make it worth investing in.

This is the kind of product that is sold on QVC. Works well in the demonstration, but completely impractical in the real world - Which is where I live!

It won't work well in practice.

You'd need a shed-load of it, it's expensive and there are far too many drawbacks to make it worth investing in.

This is the kind of product that is sold on QVC. Works well in the demonstration, but completely impractical in the real world - Which is where I live!

is it beter than the brickies mate on qvc phill lmfao!!!!!

well say what you like but the fast guard is the best ive seen so far for practability. 10 times better than humping that step ladder with ya..

My trainee said hes just had a play with it and said it was good. I believe there is a 15% reduction for nasc members.

personally be safe could offer this reduction to everybody.

Last edited:
I think this is the way ahead chaps, it's a shame that it's as expensive as it is.If your running four or five gangs it's a lot of money to spend on a system that is so new and as yet not proven the real test..time.

The thing is the advanced guard is great for strait running ie town and site work but how can we use this offshore there is always pipe work in the way.
Just a thought

well say what you like but the fast guard is the best ive seen so far for practability. 10 times better than humping that step ladder with ya..

My trainee said hes just had a play with it and said it was good. I believe there is a 15% reduction for nasc members.

personally be safe could offer this reduction to everybody.

A trainee isn't going to give you much realistic feedback!

Give this kit to a gang of experienced scaffolders and we'll see how quickly they run out of the kit, it gets damaged/bent/skipped, can't use it in tight spots etc etc.

How does it work on system scaffolding?

dam good system,watched the link,best ive seen yet,well done to the inventor,,

Top Bottom