Another Collective methos SG4-10

I have today recieved 2 very pleasent calls from B safe in regards the fast guard. I will be meeting in the new year with the company and hopefully will be trialing this product and as you all know I don't mince my words on the out come. I have however been asked by Bsafe to tell everybody on their behalf that there is no rubber componants within the fixings. This is all done using steel friction plates. Seem very nice guys . Give them a go.

They must be reading this thread as I got a flier through the door today. So if your reading this guys thanks for that.:cheesy:

Hey throw me some thank you's it will be nice to overtake xxianxx before teatime lol. He won't be happy though.

That sounds like a really good idea Dangeruss maybe they could send samples to companies on here who could ten give a review report on the value and how user friendly the products are , what do you think admin ?

Yes that would be fine. I think it would probably best for it to go through SCCR company members as it would be quite difficult to say who should get what etc?

Yes that would be fine. I think it would probably best for it to go through SCCR company members as it would be quite difficult to say who should get what etc?
Yea that sounds like the way forward, I think it would be unfair for B safe ,after spending a fortune on r & d to give out loads of free samples. Better for the SCCR to give an honest and unbiased view based on a working everday test of the product. Nice to see somebody putting their money where their mouth is for a change. Accept my applogies lads and bsafe , after looking at the video I assumed (wrongly) that the principle was rubber on steel !

Anyone know how much this costs ?? i think its much better than steps where you have no balance

Platinum

Just got this from scaffmag, apparently these's gonna be a big purge next year zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

> The NASC anticipate that the HSE will carry out a ‘scaffolding safety
> blitz’ during 2011 focusing on compliance with SG4:10. Stringent measures are
> expected to be taken against scaffolders, their employers and also
> main contractors who fail to ensure safe systems of work are adhered to.

I won't hang about on site waiting for them

i heard mate - the ragster was telling everyone

well done scaffolding safety service.and you steve for the support on the forum.

Top Bottom