Another Collective methos SG4-10

Has anybody put a order in for this off the forum as yet?

That sounds like a really good idea Dangeruss maybe they could send samples to companies on here who could ten give a review report on the value and how user friendly the products are , what do you think admin ?

Its a pity we couldn't do an online test with our members trialing the products and giving them marks for , ease of use, does it work , is it worth the money etc and having a table showing the results like an online review.At least that way we could get a balanced view from people who's lives may actually be saved by one of these devices. Also there is nothing worse than buying an expensive bit of kit one week only to find a better ,cheaper bit of kit a week after. I await your details of new products eagerly Steve

There is nothing stopping us mate, we can do a 'Survey'. and the SCCR will present the findings of the Survey. To the appropiate concerns. Ragscaff, is the guy to formulate a survey,on behalf of the SCCR,and the Committee will back him on his findings.
Regards
Paddy SCCR

A consensus of opinion would not come in wrong though, albeit Bsafe, or whatsoever, The guys at rhe 'Pointy end' need to tell us,their views and recommendations.

quite true...
I remember when the steps first made an appearence, everybody rushed out and brought them ,they were ok but you struggled where there was no standard to rest them on , then they brought out the ones with the little ladder that were about 10 times better . It pays to have a product tested in everyday use by everyday people who rely on these devices to earn a living in the everyday world. The Bsafe system looks good , looks fast , looks easy to use ,bet its mass produced in China though and won't last 6 months on a messy dirty site, I wonder if it comes with any type of warranty, and if so what does it say ?

I have one question I'm not sure has come up yet, but what happens if there is a sleeve on the tube? During Simians presentation I also thought it was mentioned that this system also relies on all standards being in position before raising rail but I could be wrong.....I quite often am.:embarrest::cool:

So they did, and how would that work? Would you need a step to put the rubber double on the puncheon and then put the rail in to it above the lift? I'm probably just being a bit negative but this doesn't look all that to me.

iam not sure how that would work mate , personaly i think most lads would just jump up on the handrail rather then go get a step :wondering:

So they did, and how would that work? Would you need a step to put the rubber double on the puncheon and then put the rail in to it above the lift? I'm probably just being a bit negative but this doesn't look all that to me.

if you check the video they didnt fix to every standard and if it is based out correctly and staggered then you shouldnt have a problem..

Last edited:
I did check the video Steve but I was thinking back to Simians presentation and I'm sure he said something about this system required all standards to be in position first. Have you never put in a long only to get to the top and realise that some fud has chopped off 8".:mad:

AOM, I imagine you could put the rubber double on the puncheon tube, hold it beside a standard with one already in place and fix the puncheon double to suit.

Then get the step oot the truck and hook the rail in to it?

This sounds like a lot of work for a grand a chuck. It's like windows on the computers I never upgrade until 2 years after it comes out as all the glitches have been sorted

aom turner plus8 are using it now;brother in laws used it says it crap a quite like the look of it,think the costing going to be a major factor in its usage b companys.

Top Bottom