Ecitb scaffs tkt

Once a scaffolder always a scaffolder.

The only differance we have to think a bit more with all these changes.

Think how we can work things our way so we can earn money & produce turnover & have a crack.

The crack might be a bit different but its still there & so what if we can only see it, thats whats important :confused::amazed::laugh:

T.Animal you are not allowed to give up you are on the SCCR sub committee for ECITB f**cked if I am having a sparky on that:D

From a scaffolder to a spark?:eek::sick:

That's like

from a Maserati to a Mazda:eek::eek:

very very disapointed yet again the back bones gone!! looks as if your quite happy for some **** heads to end your career!! ecitb scaffolder whats gone wrong had 2 emails from 2 lads that had ecitb but!!! have used a certain trainning centre that are not interested now!!cause this trainning centre has moulded you iam so disapointed that you have let them rule you. money speaks they ante interested in your welfare just your money very disapointed grow a back bone hope your easter eggs melt fooking tossers!!!!

basically there all in one continuous line instead of being at the opposite end of each boarded lift but there facing up yes lol!!!
Dico, you are allowed to place the ladders one over the top of the other, this guards the ladder hole and saves putting a trap door on every lift.

Thats the way I've always done it and still do. I see the trapdoor as just another gimmick and a piece of kit you can do without.

Dico, you are allowed to place the ladders one over the top of the other, this guards the ladder hole and saves putting a trap door on every lift.

ohh yes gezzer but all depends what firm your working for!!!they all change the rules just had about enough with the rule changing b!llocks just want to put a good days graft up without the back stabbing b!llocks very dissapointed in you ? this week frighned certain people will take your job. back stabber dont bother !!!only certain people will understand my comments very dissapointed? ?nothing like feathering your nest when you done fook all last week!!!!

Last edited:
Shouldn't depend on what firm you work for mate, its SG25:06 .

dangerous!! it may be sg25,06 gana start calling you phill from lyndons!!!! why every body want an arguement!!had a few pints so not takeing certain issues in .ive been taught ladders should be either end of a scaffold but what do i no ive only been scaffolding 24 years!!!!

These scaffold accesory suppliers send their brochures out to safety people on big contracts, they see a thing like a trapdoor on a brochure and a mention of the WAHR though not relevant and the safety guy things , that looks good, I'll insist on that. Once its costing someone else, thats ok then.

Scaffold Suppliers, So called innovators of new Safety Systems, day and a dinner Scaffold Safety Inspectors and indeed every man and his feckin dog who have the feckin cheek to advise Scaffold Erectors on how best to Erect Scaffolds should go feck themselfs---its about time we the Scaffold Erectors should be looking at producing our own Safety Guidance, Technical Guidance and Best Practice.

A bit of advise for the un initiated and impostors to our Industry---NEVER RUB AN OTHER MANS Rhubarb...

Scaffold Suppliers, So called innovators of new Safety Systems, day and a dinner Scaffold Safety Inspectors and indeed every man and his feckin dog who have the feckin cheek to advise Scaffold Erectors on how best to Erect Scaffolds should go feck themselfs---its about time we the Scaffold Erectors should be looking at producing our own Safety Guidance, Technical Guidance and Best Practice.

A bit of advise for the un initiated and impostors to our Industry---NEVER RUB AN OTHER MANS Rhubarb...

make you right gaz unless they have the custard!!!

Dico mate,I know your letting off a load of steam,but dont you think it makes more sense to have the ladders in one place.From a practical point of view,its quicker to get up and down,aint it

I thought that was the idea of the SCCR ? until then though I'll just stick to good old SG25:06, not being a sarcastic tw*t even though I am, just stating the facts

Top Bottom