Ecitb scaffs tkt

i no 2 men that lost there jobs and service in 2010 as this ticket was being made redundent after 26 years plus. as the company only wanted cisrs

Dico, I'm no employment expert but surely these guy's would have a case for a tribunal?

Well said Ragscaff and good luck from all at Aom.

i no 2 men that lost there jobs and service in 2010 as this ticket was being made redundent after 26 years plus. as the company only wanted cisrs

Dico, I'm no employment expert but surely these guy's would have a case for a tribunal?

Well said Ragscaff and good luck from all at Aom.

i must say your right aom but unfortunatly we will probably need this large company more than they need us and you dont bite the hand that feeds you
if anyones to blame its the people that have made this ticket useless after all these years but you are right aom 100% mate!!!!!!

Fair point Dico, I will be taking a back seat but Ragscaff is on the case and progress is painfully slow (due to most thinking you will get bored and just go away) but measurable now I believe. I have never hid my constant disbelief of how this whole thing has been handled and wish the SCCR all the best in getting this sorted.

i have a good friend that i used to scaffold with for years one evening 3 years ago on the way home from dungerness a knob in a company van hit him head on and he damaged hes leg and snap the liggerments in hes ancle he has had hes cisrs taken away and hes scaffolding career due to its unsafe for him to scaffold due to hes ancle locking up hes lawyer has managed a massive life changing amount of money due to hes scaffold career being cut short hes laywer has gone all the way even to ask how long hes scaffold career would last so he could work out hes claim even when he went to the next level when he couldnt scaffold he become supervisor ect although he cannot scaffold anymore he has been payed for hes pain and suffering i know its not the same
as the ecitb scaffolder but lets hope its a good lawyer that soughts our case out if this does not get resolved

Just got an e-mail back from the local citb rep who informs me that the score scaffolder can now swap his tickets for cisrs, just forward all certificates and cisrs will register him. Not entirely sure if this will work out or just another rep giving poor advice but if it works for the score scaffolder why not the ecitb?

interesting aom i had a mate how had a pegases ticket 4 or 5 years ago and he got the same deal dont no wether the pegases is the same as the score card may be thats what its called.

I think it's similar Dico, but not entirely sure. The problem with the score was the quality of training and this boy had started re-training him self as when ever he tried to get in touch with some one they would just tell him to start again but when I challenged the citb about it they said they would look into it as all his certificates have citb stamped all over them and low and behold we can now swap them without difficulty. Will be interesting to see if it comes to fruition, I have my doubts though.

were see aom i have certificates at home with citb reconised but they arnte worth the paper there written on theve brought so many new courses out the right hand dont no what the left hand does and the poor reseptionist at the other end dont no whats what either

thats a major breakthrough for the lad and for the eictb issue,lets hope the info is gen aom and the lad gets accredited.

were see aom i have certificates at home with citb reconised but they arnte worth the paper there written on theve brought so many new courses out the right hand dont no what the left hand does and the poor reseptionist at the other end dont no whats what either

thats a major breakthrough for the lad and for the eictb issue,lets hope the info is gen aom and the lad gets accredited.

The rep in question is a very nice person but as Dico say's the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. She assures me that this is possible and I have no reason to doubt her except 22 years of dealing with the citb.:suspicious:

I will let you boy's know how it develops.

If we remember we have had the final word a long time ago from CISRS who said anyone without CISRS has to start from trainee. That is what we are trying to change.

well cant believe the trouble with this ecitb ticket not being reconised see a job today on the left hand side of vauxall bridge going into the city you can not miss it its about 7 lifts high on a exspensive block of flats going up the side of building it hasent got one single brase in it and all ladders are facing the same way it really pisses me off when you ave this s!it being put up and were getting trouble with this ecitb
not being reconised perhaps nasc should ave a drive up there and have a look i have also seen some very neat jobs so why are these firm getting away with it

well cant believe the trouble with this ecitb ticket not being reconised see a job today on the left hand side of vauxall bridge going into the city you can not miss it its about 7 lifts high on a exspensive block of flats going up the side of building it hasent got one single brase in it and all ladders are facing the same way it really pisses me off when you ave this s!it being put up and were getting trouble with this ecitb
not being reconised perhaps nasc should ave a drive up there and have a look i have also seen some very neat jobs so why are these firm getting away with it

Dico,are all the ladders facing up:D:D:D

basically there all in one continuous line instead of being at the opposite end of each boarded lift but there facing up yes lol!!!

any lads that have had a ecitb ticket or still have a ecitb ticket, please email my self animal,or ragscaff as it could benefit you. ragscaff has worked bloody hard to get the ecitb scaffolder reconised as with a lot of the sccr and forum members but most of the hard work is down to ragscaff which i like to thank. so if you want a questionaire please contact us via pm or the sccr,so we can send you a copy.a battle is only as good as your army the only people that have benefited from the withdrawal of this ticket is the trainning centres as they still get payed by the tax payer and the goverment.nothings free in life the only people that have lost out is the ecitb scaffolder who has got to start there career again from scratch even though some have given the industry nearly 30 years i thought the goverment were trying to save money not train people that are trained.

Hit the nail on the head there Dico, the vested interests training centres and their allies, will move the goal posts each time to keep the cash flowing in. The tail is wagging the dog in this industry more so than in others.

:mad:anyone wanting a ecitb questionaire pm your details to me or the sccr and we will have one sent out cant believe the lads ive sent out private messages too that dont seem bothered to return my emails well if your not bothered dont come crying to me were just sought the lads out that can be bothered lads working for part 1 wages when theve been in the game 20 years its a bloody discrace the ticket shouldnt mean fook all when you have the exsperience just an exscuse for the client to knock you. 2 companys that ive worked for in the pass with no problems are now not accepting ecitb not that its the employer fault its the people that have made this ticket useless what happend to the end of the year 2011 b!llsh!t someones liable this is going all the way so monitor this!!

The ones that have done it in there 40's and 50's part 1 are so glad there are still working, and the company are paying for it, they wont rock the boat, its a lost cause Dico, going to train as a sparky, cause i cant swallow my knob, and train to be a scaffolder, when i know what i can do, and F**k me Dico who could touch us on any day, worked well together, and done some fine work, ive lost heart, let the jumped up ***** ruin our trade.:sick:

The ones that have done it in there 40's and 50's part 1 are so glad there are still working, and the company are paying for it, they wont rock the boat, its a lost cause Dico, going to train as a sparky, cause i cant swallow my knob, and train to be a scaffolder, when i know what i can do, and F**k me Dico who could touch us on any day, worked well together, and done some fine work, ive lost heart, let the jumped up ***** ruin our trade.:sick:

sparky!!! lmfao youve got a trade, you hang in there animal. ticket status or compensation the balls in there court, enjoy the weekend mate your be back monday scaffolding what youve been doing for years with this ticket:nuts:

Top Bottom