Ecitb scaffs tkt

As far as we are aware none of them are, CSCS is part of Construction Skills a government body, CISRS is owned by Employer Representatives and Employee Representatives, it all shown on the inside cover page of the CISRS general information booklet CAP 609, it is uploaded onto an earlier thread.

It states the NASC (not for profit again) represent the employers side of the CIJC, the employees are represented by UNITE the trade union.

The CIJC delegate the management and admin of the scheme to the NASC.

So the SCCR needs to get onto the CIJC as well to represent the other 90% of employees who are not in the Union!!

Seems to me the more pressure that is put on by us the more funny statements come out, as T.Animal says the note from the Union is 2010. Why has no one seen it before?

E-mails & letters have been going to all these organisation as far back as June last year. Bet they sorted their Christmas Party quicker!!!:cry:

Stewart

the word notified. to inform someone of something in a formal or official manner of a certain decision. ecitb get yourself a new postman.your a year late with your notifications.

Heh T.Animal .........................guess what.............................................................................................................still no answer from Tom Hardacre.

Must be his computer again :eek:

As far as we are aware none of them are, CSCS is part of Construction Skills a government body, CISRS is owned by Employer Representatives and Employee Representatives, it all shown on the inside cover page of the CISRS general information booklet CAP 609, it is uploaded onto an earlier thread.

It states the NASC (not for profit again) represent the employers side of the CIJC, the employees are represented by UNITE the trade union.

The CIJC delegate the management and admin of the scheme to the NASC.

Here's an interesting article about not for profit organisations
Donkey Cons: Do the (Non-Profit) Hustle!

Good article Ian. Its easy to delare a not for profit organisation when all the subscricbtions, donations etc are gobbled up by huge salaries, expenses, junkets by the boards of these organisations to leave a break even balance sheet.

1 thing that is true and its the only thing thats true is the sccr are for the scaffolders and any revenue will be going back into the pot to help them further. no salaries , no cars , no flights , we do it cos we actually care about the industry instead of milking it.

Heh T.Animal .........................guess what.............................................................................................................still no answer from Tom Hardacre.

Must be his computer again :eek:

Always seems as thou they have something to hide when they wont speak to you. :confused: Who's above Tom Hardacre at unite, maybe get something out of him:unsure:

stewart do you think its time to ask all forum and sccr members to email this crackpot HARDACRE??shall we organise a time date and generic statement so we can mass email him??this highly paid individual is ducking this issue and i think its time we took some sort of action i think 100 emails will make him take notice.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

i love it to be a 1000 though.

lets get him to to attend a central meeting with us all . I'll have a grand that he doesnt turn up.. WIMP.

well i emailed him last week and got nish back!! but i did get a tex on the phone from unites other super department asking what i thought of the goverments cut backs with jobs ect.

yeh and wait till you get your bill and realise it cost you £1.99 for the pleasure of the txt.

I have already asked anyone who has or had an ECITB ticket to write an e-mail to Tom Hardacre. This was posted on the SCCR thread, Facebook & the SCCR web site. Was going to get it put on Scaff Mag but so far they have not seen fit to show the ECITB issue in the right light!! So I didn't bother.

"Any Unite members can write or e-mail Tom Hardacre & ask him the following.

1/ Why did the union not agree a deal for the ECITB membership to gain assessed route of access into the CISRS scheme?

2/ Why is a union representative named as a scheme owner of the CISRS scheme?

3/ What is the point of an extra year with a ticket that has been made usless by this action & no funding available to transfer to the CISRS scheme form trainee stage?

4/ Why won't you talk with the SCCR?

Regards Stewart Quinney
SCCR
Chairman"

So far he has only answered T.Animal which was posted on this thread. Any forum or SCCR member is welcome to do the same.

If you need it PM me then I can't be accused of any data protection I am then only passing on a contact for personal reasons. ;)

whats the name of that asylum in london mate its slipped mi mind.

Top Bottom