What is going on !!!

If they want it back then yes, I can't see any reason not to.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Do you think the NASC would refund a member who said F.uck this sh.it?

If they want it back then yes, I can't see any reason not to.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Do you think the NASC would refund a member who said F.uck this sh.it?

No, because the NASC ACTUALLY do stuff.

You know, like all the guidance documents that you refer to enable you to carry out your job.

Thank you NASC for all your advice and guidance, thank you for your promotion of the scaffstep, thank you for your avoidance of the impact wrench saga, thank you for trying to squeeze the majority of scaffold companies out of your target areas, thank you for keeping all the agencies in business, there is more I'd like to thank them for but I just don't have the time.

By the way NASC you are a minority not a majority in this industry.

I won't be back for a couple of hours so spurt out some more Pip and I'll answer later.

Thank you NASC for all your advice and guidance, thank you for your promotion of the scaffstep, thank you for your avoidance of the impact wrench saga, thank you for trying to squeeze the majority of scaffold companies out of your target areas, thank you for keeping all the agencies in business, there is more I'd like to thank them for but I just don't have the time.

By the way NASC you are a minority not a majority in this industry.

I won't be back for a couple of hours so spurt out some more Pip and I'll answer later.

Haha! It's too easy with you lot.

well well dont people bounce off each other on here not mentioning names but you no who you are apart from 1 of you that does put input into the forum the other just waits and slags certain threads off yeah some got a good set up and can chill out on 80 90 grand a year supervising works right lets look at the britis worker 15 pound a hour if your lucky the likes of nasc have brought so many new regs out the client and the employer has to find the extra money somewhere so its been chopped off wages. yes most large contracts include this in there contracts but iam talking about the every day scaffolder in england you both reasonable blokes but you both bounce of each other perhaps the2 ronnies as one member stated i would say d!ck and dom with 2 large heads

Last edited:
I have to say that both members have given valuable input to the forum over the past years.
Now we have an interesting debate with in the red corner a supporter of the SCCR and in the blue corner a supporter of the NASC. Both have traded some heavy punches and I am sure there are more to come in further rounds.
The fight so far has been well mannered and gentlemanly and discussion and exchange of opinions is after all what a forum is all about.
To these two great exponents of the noble art of internet dating sorry I mean debating. I for one salute you.

I have to say that both members have given valuable input to the forum over the past years.
Now we have an interesting debate with in the red corner a supporter of the SCCR and in the blue corner a supporter of the NASC. Both have traded some heavy punches and I am sure there are more to come in further rounds.
The fight so far has been well mannered and gentlemanly and discussion and exchange of opinions is after all what a forum is all about.
To these two great exponents of the noble art of internet dating sorry I mean debating. I for one salute you.

I agree good debate ,I am troubled by the fact Phil hasn't been to Wales!

God, I hate it when someone troll a legitimate 'What is going on !!!' thread :mad::mad:

Regional NASC meeting on Tuesday where members will get given updated information on TG20:13 and other industry developments...... Meanwhile on tuesday the SCCR will be glued to the Scaffmag website hoping for a news bulletin regarding TG20:13......

It's not a United or City scenario Pip. We also have members that are members of the NASC too.

afternoon tom lard didnt no you knew so much about the sccr youve only been a member since january you seem to no quite a lot forget the sccr for a minute but do you think its right that a contractor who isnt nasc registered should loose a contract think your find theres more everyday scaffolders that use this sight that are not nasc registered so why should you have to be nasc registered to get work this needs to be nipped in the bud otherwise the small companys loose out its okay for capes and the larger companys but what a bout joe blogs

its nothing to do with you swifty its the other 2 that bounce off each other sorry mate thought you would of realised lol!!!!

Top Bottom