What is going on !!!

havespannerwilltravel , swifty

i dont see glasgow or scotland as a beautiful part of the world , one governed by snp ******* who want to/will tax everything they can while not creating any apprenticeships for the young or creating any social housing for those who need it , while housing every fuckin pole or immigrant and giving them benefits , no , not beautiful.. at all

It's a state of mind stleger, even thatcher couldn't take away our sanity and for me there is no place better or if there is I have yet to see it.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Loch Lomond?

Over run with the neds from the city thinking they are in the Highlands getting tanked up and leaving a mess behind them, give it a miss.

Phil you are a ****!!!

I have taken sections of your various answers in relation to this thread.

You have stated that you have not attacked me for not getting off my arse. But you have stated the following.

“ So what you're saying is that you want to do a cheap job”

I stated we quoted at the higher end for the area!!

“ We work outside any recognised audit process”

You mean we are not NASC, we work within the current laws & do not undercut our rivals. If you stepped back a moment & looked at what the SCCR has said & wants to promote is fair trading. We are not happy with the one man band who works for cash & no insurance. This has added to the drop in value of the work & in turn the amount paid in wages.

Yes I have moaned about the single industry standard because it does not work for the whole of the industry. This is something we are working with the HSE on. Oh I forgot I have not achieved anything!!!

“ Shame on you.

It's people like you who are killing our industry! “

What the f**k are you on about? Training hundreds of people to put up scaffolds & flooding the country with training centres to cope with this has had no effect on reducing wages, fuelling bad practices from agencies or creating a Health & Safety disaster to happen. No input from the SCCR there other than moaning!!!

“ Maybe if there were more clients like Nationwide, then scaffold contractors wouldn't be forced to pay ****-poor wages because of firms like yours. “

The fact that we quoted £1600 at the standard price for the area & the NASC firm quoted £6800 is not an issue in this case but we have another contractor who was servicing council contracts & has had to pull out, the replacement is Midas My Space, they only want NASC! Cost three times as much, now down to the tax payer!!!

Could go on but made my point.

I did start a thread a long time ago, what did the NASC do for us?

More ties! Move a sway & then moved it back & a single rail. Any more?

Ragscaff

Top Bottom