the little people

Cant say ive heard of that, but we work on t+f, never really had anything to do with system. Fair play to her though for getting out there

Skin,you have livened the forum up with your chirpy comments:D and brightened up a dull day for me,but I thought you was going to start bangin on about gay dwarfs. I wouldnt find that funny, and gb.... its a male thing to start double innuendos as soon as a female pops up which is fine if the women joins in,,,but is it really? Im already guilty of that earlier so apologise all round. In answer to your earlier question,Lady guvnor in scaffolding,never met one.

well frederik - now you have and its lovely to be catching with you

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

that was supposed to be - chating with you - cant type lol

Well thank you mam. Its also nice to chat to you on the scaffolders forum. This thread started by skin about short scaffolders as apposed to tall scaffolders only had about a dozen genuine replies before it turned into Snow white and the seven dwarfs which should be another thread called .Your favourite fairy tales..perhaps the tallest scaffolder thread could then change into Jack and the beanstalk lol . Its still a luverly day,Do I hear a rum and coke calling;)

well ive heard it calling me for a while - its starting to turn into more of a screaming for me now lol

Top Bottom