the little people

Thought that was life in general frederik - not just in dwarf land lol

shes got 8 grumpy ones.gb23 watch out for andy he has relations that have quite a liking for our smallfriends.looking for fresh meat me thinks

skin - he wont find much meat on my dwarfs, i work them to hard lol, well frederik - i dont think skin is grumpy in disguise - i think he maybe HAPPY

I couldnt agree more mate - my sentiments exactly

by the way i dont think andys relation minds if theres not much meat on them he just wants them for his own sexual deprevations.he doesnt care about weight its all about the height.

well he could try but i dont think the lads would like it - i havent asked any of them but i think they are all pretty much the way they should be mate - i just cant see any of them batting for both sides lol

Fairplay and respect to you gb,I think acually your more of an amazon than a snowwhite:cool:

frederik - ive been in this industry a long time mate and met all different kinds of peeps lol

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

No mate - the female species tend to run a mile as they dont seem to like to brake a nail or get dirty hair lol

Me too,but not many women,especially running a male dominated industy.

i know this is on a totally different tangent but seeing as you brought the subject of homosexuality up.i knew a homosexual scaff and a brilliant scaffolder he was.but thats another story

I know there aint many women do it but HI HO (forgive the pun). What can i say - been doing it along time and i like a challenge lol.

Skin if your so interested in gay stories,your on the wrong forum.:mad:This is the SF

Have you had many dealings with other women that work in the scaffolding industry ?

yes she does but she doesnt do much tf.they mainly use a system i think its called allystar or something like that

Top Bottom