the little people

the thing is we dont use anything above five foots - we only do foot scaffolds and doll houses pmsl

greetings gb, I come to you on bended knees,lol, to all of you from half of me:laugh:

Dear Sir Frederik, one does not need to say hello on bended knees, please do stand up ERECT AND SUPPLY with your hand to shake lol

snow white i want more info on the type of ppe you kit these things out with as mentioned in earlier posts.also are they the big or little headed type.kind regards

Im really concerned how i got myself into dwarfs for scaffs etc but hi ho lets keep it going lol. you would be amazed whats out on the market now skin, they have little catapillar make boots that i send to a bloke who makes them into toe tectors, they wear there bib and brace all the time, however i think i need to get full overalls really - hse problems lol, there helmets i get specially made straight from manufactor and their harnesses are imported mate. Spanners caused a bit of a prob to start with they were to heavy for them so i thought - it was like a light bulb coming on - what an idear - i will just cut the shank in half - and so the 15 dwarfs went out singing their normal song pmsl
NOT SURE IM SANE NOW SAYING THAT lol

Maam, this could get interesting,all my writings are in jest. Are you not a little person,as this thread suggests. Ill stand erect as you direct and shake your hand as man to maam, gb queen of midgets give me a stool,to sit on, so eye to eye,I can gaze on, your crown jewels

you cannot cut their spanners down as this reduces torque.let the little cants use the proper tools like every one else.you still didnt say which type of heads they have or have you got a mix.do the big headed ones wear buckets for hats.

as the one that pays the wages - i wish i could pay them half, but they are worth every penny argh - they just get through sh*t loads of boots lol

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

skin - all sizes of heads mate - the helmets come in three sizes - diddy, didder, and very f**king small pmsl

Is there a min wage for small people as there is no vat on kids cloth you could get you ppe from toys r us try the bob the builder section LOL

What the crack Friday afternoon and a bank holiday and you not on the drink ?

tell ya what andy dwarfs are very expensive to keep, i went to toys are us but the lads said that the underarm of their tops chaffed them , so like a top boss i just make their cloths for them in me spare time lol
bank holiday or not mate, its just not quite the same when you run it yourself - oh the benefits of being self employed pmsl, having a beer or 20 tonight though mate lol

Now now skin wise ok but old still give the young one a run for there money topping I thinks

Gb23 I can only imadgen how hard having you own company is but you read the post about our mate John you still need a life. Do your lads only work in the summer month as they must be bisy at Xmas time with the old pantos LOL

HMMMMM - Now im not sure what you are referring to skin, cause believe it or not i do quite alot of forward thinking and i know what men think like especially scaffolders, so im thinking i might say something wrong here as to mention any HEADS ???? lol

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

andy - its ok my lads can multitask lol

if you read an earlier post i asked what type of dwarf you kept . was it the big or little headed type.

well grumpy 1 to 8 have big heads where as the rest are smaller , but dont tell the grumpies i said that they get a bit tetchy mate lol

Top Bottom