the little people

excellent craic lads . theres a female 1 round our way and 1 of the lads shagged it.

Worked with a scaff years ago only about 5' 5", both of us were in the same boxing club. We were on a job and got a good deal and staying in a hotel and there were glass cases with tailor dummys in the lobby. We were sat with 2 birds watching a Joe Frazier fight and me mate goes to the bar to get a round, this big guy comes over and starts giving grief to the bird that me mate was chatting up. When he got back the big guy says to me mate, if he did'nt fcuk off. he'd put him in with the tailors dummy. A straight right and the big guy went through the glass. We got put out of the hotel, but the good part of it was the birds put us up for the night.

andy do you know the 1 am on about. she gets round hebburn her arse is about 5 boards wide

Yes mate can you remember my step brother at alcan he was ******* her for ages LOL
She has a car made special for her she used to be out in shields every weekend LOL
Never there myself.

Now lads come on - dont be sizest, my dwarfs work real hard lol

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

didnt you all know hop ups were only brought in for my lads pmsl

ah - did you miss me skin, im quite liking the snow white bit, didnt feel like it this morning though when the dwarfs didnt wanna come in and a wagon needed loading - little b**st**s, they aint getting no easter eggs pmsl

your the wicked witch then.cant really blame them for moaning its good friday drink to the man who turned water to wine.

Skin, They'll need a day in the loo after those Easter eggs she's giving them.

GB 23. Are you like Mae West that was once like Snow White, but drifted.

na - i didnt have any lads in - i loaded it myself, they deserve to have time off, put there little feeties up, its hard work being a dwarf and scaffolding pmsl

Top Bottom