the little people

skin68

Reaction score
as me and a couple of the lads were chatting on another thread the subject of dwarf scaffolders came up.andy has had the tallest i was just wondering who the smallest scaff is you have worked with i worked with a lad and we went to the stores to get our ppe stoeman asked for our overalls and boots sizes . when the lad said 36 inch chest size 3 boots storeman said fck off its not mothercare.

imagine them little fckers running round the yard first thing in the morning:nuts:

phillio that you throwing your weight around mate lol.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

anthill mob springs to mind mate.

it would be like the fu cking "Umper Lumpers " in the chocolate factory , standing on each others shoulders to base out hahahahahahahha

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

phillio that you throwing your weight around mate lol.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

anthill mob springs to mind mate.

got to giveit large somewhere Celtic mate everyone else just tells me to fu ck of and shut up lol even the cat in me house rowels at me :(

This thread has given me an idea , i am gonna buy a dreaded scaff step for erecting high lifts , its gotta beat working of the handrail lads :)

it seems that way celtic on the plus side you can get 6 in the wagon thus saving on deisel.....genius

they could sing this all day love while they keep an eye out for the supervisor " Gargemel "

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ5SApe-9mQ]YouTube - Smurfs Intro with Johan and Peewee[/ame]

it must take 3 of the little cants to carry a 21

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

thats the 1 phillio pmsl

if their the ones with big heeds do they take the innards out of their hardhats.as for gloves ....babies mittens

ha ha, Reading this thread brought back a memory, Went for a pint after work with a mate and a little old fellow came in and the barman would'nt serve him. The manager, a big young lad over 6' grabbed him and brought him out the door. After a bit, the little fellow is back in and shouting, "where is he now" to the barman, the barman is looking at him and the little fellow is roaring at him, "he's fcuking unconscious". Went outside to look and the big fellow is stretched out, when I went back in the little fellow is throwing ashtrays at the barman, whose running up and down behind the bar ducking. It was fcuking hillarious, one of the funniest things I ever saw.

never under estimate a small person i got one of the biggest smack on the noses by one theve all got little man syndrome and normally have a karate background though
them in the dead space or get them a confined space ticket and shut the door on them!!!

Top Bottom