system board bearers?

for our non-scottish readers, there are subtitles on p888!;-)

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

let's hope it's not written in scottish - "place the ledger in the double, give the cnut a good tighten"!:laugh:

'Give the scunnten a good tighten' you mean :laugh:

@ Gunslinger...would be great if we could have a dot to dot numbers book made and join the lines up :nuts:...keep it simple :eek:

for our non-scottish readers, there are subtitles on p888!;-)

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

let's hope it's not written in scottish - "place the ledger in the double, give the cnut a good tighten"!:laugh:

Did you ever see the Scottish star trek?

Set phasers to malky. :laugh:

I'm never going to get an answer now. How did all this kick off anyway?

Brilliant stone, good man.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

With you asking about boards....lol lol ya wee dafty.

Den, they are steel load bearing transoms used to support the boards. Not fekin boards.:nuts:

scottish bloke dropping the C bomb on north west tonight - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE7-C4mN8tI]Rangers fan on Northwest tonight says cunt - YouTube[/ame]

Brilliant stone, good man.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Den, they are steel load bearing transoms used to support the boards. Not fekin boards.:nuts:

Telt ya.....system is piish....over my wee heed

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Fecking ell stoney......bassterd crying at that....lol lol

I just read through this and still can't work out how we got to board bearers to setting phasers to malky. :laugh:

And I've still not got a price for these things. :nuts:

Top Bottom