system board bearers?

I knew that, and your not that fat. :laugh:

True bobby, we do plan brace them and wing tie them.

You only do system bob....you and your little toffee hammer. The only tube you touch is when your on the rope and wheel...lol

i did say i have been lurking...

will i put you out your misery on the omega steel boards then..?

If you can? I've asked in your office before and got the same answer from Karen at 84, just an sgb copy.

And something else......... Extra standards on the sides as the loading bay is a class 4 scaffold the 2.5m spacing of standards would fail...... Trust me I know. :embarrest: fooking brickies :laugh:

And something else......... Extra standards on the sides as the loading bay is a class 4 scaffold the 2.5m spacing of standards would fail...... Trust me I know. :embarrest: fooking brickies :laugh:

We use either double ledger like a beam or the wee pick ups.

If you can? I've asked in your office before and got the same answer from Karen at 84, just an sgb copy.

very much so al.

wider fills the transom = less gaps , they originally had an omega toe board bracket, and an end toe board omega bracket which made life a little easier,
( where like rockin horse **** )

now there is a copy of the omega toe board brackets which takes away using the scaffold board.

now if you do use the scaff board as a toe board we have a new sytem type dropper ( dead man tube ) which allows a nice neat finish and not a messy overlapped one.!!

but this isnt an advert or sales pitch.:nuts::nuts:

Must just be me, but it seems a long way for a short cut to me. If they were worried about gaps why didn't they just make them divisible by 5 plus a toe board.

Must just be me, but it seems a long way for a short cut to me. If they were worried about gaps why didn't they just make them divisible by 5 plus a toe board.

must be the imperial / metric back in the day..

steel boards were made to a set size ( formed ).

and size been copied ever since...you know im gonni dig out ma old books..:weird:

Good, if you're going to hang about with the scaffs, this is the sort of question we need answers too.

Good, if you're going to hang about with the scaffs, this is the sort of question we need answers too.

i don't know about hanging around with the big boys.........you guys are a

rough, scary bunch..:nuts:

i found this for you to peruse over...note the omega section showing toe

boards in place .......( also the omega toe board bracket )

ftp://ftp.deskbud.com.pl/1_dsk_dokumenty/rusztowanie/Cuplok.pdf

also can you note the width of the steel batten 238 mm x 57 mm x 2500

what widths are the steel battens your using at present..????

does it match the above dimensions ..??

Top Bottom