system board bearers?

U sure den??? Just remembered where I heard it watched auf weidersehen and the legend oz come out with it along with heed-a-bal???? Something like that asked my scotch mate earlier what the later was he looked at me like I farted!!!! Must have said it wrong?

Ha ha, this just gets better, it's heed the baw. :laugh:

Close if romanians can learn cockney I can scotch...... In theory them wee lasses won't know what hit em lol or who will hit me :(

Back to the thread sorry al forgot first post mate blame that heed a bam den ;)

Fooking gadgies lol

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Or is that in geordie???? Gunny help lol

gadgie is geordie for bloke - "some gadgie just waaked past the hoose with a muckle dag" = a gentleman stolled past my residence with a rather large canine"!:D

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Ha ha, this just gets better, it's heed the baw. :laugh:

naa, it's heed the baal - geordie for someone whose is daft!:D

deek the shanish gadgie cov is derived from diddycoy jaw the can, used by many Scaffolders to confuse non-speakers of the tongue.

The Doric is hard enough to understand ( Jordies accepted ), however, when diddycoy is laced into the conversation together with Doric it is near impossible to decipher to the untrained ear...

Start a thread on regional dialects al then someone might pipe up about cuplock component prices.:nuts:

I remember my first time in london and my mate danny a dyed in wool eastender said "e 'it 'im right in the fookin canister" - never heard it before and think its the best expression ever, still use it to this day!:D

Ffs it would be simpler to walk to glesga and ask the boys at generation. :confused:

deek the shanish gadgie cov is derived from diddycoy jaw the can, used by many Scaffolders to confuse non-speakers of the tongue.

The Doric is hard enough to understand ( Jordies accepted ), however, when diddycoy is laced into the conversation together with Doric it is near impossible to decipher to the untrained ear...

Did you write the new tg20:13 garry??? :laugh:

Ffs it would be simpler to walk to glesga and ask the boys at generation. :confused:

for our non-scottish readers, there are subtitles on p888!;-)

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Did you write the new tg20:13 garry??? :laugh:

let's hope it's not written in scottish - "place the ledger in the double, give the cnut a good tighten"!:laugh:

Top Bottom