system board bearers?

Hypothetically, could you give a blacksmith/welder the dimensions and get him to knock a few up for you? Obviously may not be as cost effective but do you have to prove load bearing capacity etc?
I know that trad's 'cuplock' is manufactured by themselves and called tradlock being as sgb's patent has expired (I think).

Lol lol.....sorry sl push your button there mate....

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Hypothetically, could you give a blacksmith/welder the dimensions and get him to knock a few up for you? Obviously may not be as cost effective but do you have to prove load bearing capacity etc?
I know that trad's 'cuplock' is manufactured by themselves and called tradlock being as sgb's patent has expired (I think).

O feck here we go...al's gonna get a rant on....:cry::cry:

Lol lol.....sorry sl push your button there mate....

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

O feck here we go...al's gonna get a rant on....:cry::cry:

Humour me, I didn't say he had to go with that plan. :unsure:

Think we've scunnered him. The poor guy just wanted a rough price.

Phd do that they knock up there own back in ireland and pass it off as kwickstage..... The wedges bend even easier than the normal stuff fook sake and best of all I've used a chinese version of layher the braces didn't fit!!!!

Cant wait till the al queda make the own version of cuplock at least you would knock it down quick enough!!!

Last edited:
Don't worry, happy will translate for the sassenachs. I can't be arsed.

Fooking gadgies lol

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Or is that in geordie???? Gunny help lol

Don't worry about it, sounds even better than the real word.

Have a gander at this den, an old one but a classic.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfCk_yNuTGk[/ame]

U sure den??? Just remembered where I heard it watched auf weidersehen and the legend oz come out with it along with heed-a-bal???? Something like that asked my scotch mate earlier what the later was he looked at me like I farted!!!! Must have said it wrong?

For the love a fcuk does anyone know what these things are worth. :laugh:

Top Bottom